.Hack//G.U. Last Recode 11/3/2017.

• For those so interested, just a reminder that this is essentially right around the bend. From the publisher,

“Log back into the .hack//G.U. trilogy and return to "The World," as Haseo tracks down Tri-Edge in .hack//G.U. Last Recode, now with enhanced graphics, improved gameplay, and brand new modes!”

To be honest, not sure if i’m going to go for this. I mean, i just forked over $50, but, that was for Hyperdimension Neptunia. Additionally, this game strikes me as nothing related to what i remember with the .hack rendition that was on CN back when. My focus moving forward will most likely be to secure at least one title in the new Pokemon series, then, finances permitting, double back for Recode. Additionally, the artwork just seems too dark for my liking. I remember the anime in the early 2000s was so vibrant - - what happened? A key component that draws me to particular titles is vivid, engaging, artwork. One of the primary reasons i appreciate both Hyperdimension Neptunia AND Senran Kagura.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• This is the 2nd Series, you are most likely thinking of the original .hack games and the .hack//sign anime. G.U. and Roots were much darker in tone and color.

• Hello Shadow,

Thank you for providing more context for my post,

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• I hope this game sells well enough for either a new game in the series or they remaster the original 4 but use the battle system from G.U. because it was less menu heavy than the original, you had shortcuts assigned to a button as opposed to have to enter the menu everytime you wanted to use a technique.