How to get to the end of the queue list on the PS4 app?

• Basically what the title says. If it's not a feature, could you guys add it in soon because it's taking forever to get to the anime I just added to the queue.

• This feature already exists.

1. Go to My Queue
    2. Focus on a Show in your Queue.
    3. Move through the list to the right. More of the list will load as you scroll until you reach the end. You can push R1 to skip every 5 Shows in the list.

• @Sophie That's not what I'm talking about. As an example, if you press R2 while on your queue list on crunchyroll, it will skip through the entire list until the end of it where all of the recent stuff you added to the queue resides. On netflix, you can just scroll to the left at the beginning of your queue list to get to the back of it.

If you have over a hundred anime on your queue, how long do you think it will take to get to what you just added if you have to skip 5 at a time? I guess they don't have that feature yet. I guess this will my recommendation for the app then.

• @tonic451 We can look into adding an R2 to add this. Previously, you could push L1 to go to the end of the list, but I don't think this is the case now that the Queue feed lazy loads.

However, I think we'll be changing all apps and the site, so that shows added to Queue will be added to the beginning of the list.

• @Sophie said in How to get to the end of the queue list on the PS4 app?:

@tonic451 We can look into adding an R2 to add this. Previously, you could push L1 to go to the end of the list, but I don't think this is the case now that the Queue feed lazy loads.

However, I think we'll be changing all apps and the site, so that shows added to Queue will be added to the beginning of the list.

Back when we had the 50 show queue bug it seemed to work, I never thought I would miss a bug feature lol!