[Resolved] Android Mobile, Android TV & Fire TV "video not available in this region" "mature restriction" for US and Canada

• The below issue has been resolved.

We are currently investigating an issue where some videos are not playing on all Android apps - Android Mobile, Kindle, Android TV, and Fire TV app - for users in the US and in Canada. The player returns the territory error ("video is not available for this region") when the video actually is available in the region or the mature restriction error when the user's mature restriction setting has been disabled.

We have determined that this issue affects any videos where the particular experience (e.g. English Uncut, Japanese Simulcast) to be watched requires you to be logged in (so most of them).

Affected Shows (reported so far)

• My Hero Academia
    • Attack on Titan
    • Cowboy Bebop
    • Dragon Ball
    • Claymore

Unaffected Shows

• Hero Tales
    • Aquarion Logos

Updates

• 12:30 p.m. CT - The cause has been identified by the developers, and they are working on a fix. It's a feed issue, so should be ready to go soon.
    • 1:35 p.m. CT - The fix is being tested in the lower environments.
    • 2:15 p.m. CT - The fix has been deployed to the live apps. Our QA team is verifying that everything has been fixed.
    • 2:41 p.m. CT - The fix has been verified.

October 19 Updates

• 5:34 p.m. CT - Thanks to the users that have notified us, we have reopened the bug report and are investigating the issue.
    • 5:40 p.m. CT - Problem has been identified. Fix is in progress.
    • 5:55 p.m. CT - Fix is being tested on developer side.
    • 6:12 p.m. CT - The fix has been deployed to the live apps. Our QA team is verifying that everything has been fixed.
    • 6:18 p.m. CT - Fix has been verified for US. Other regions being verified.
    • 6:33 p.m. CT - Fix has been verified in all regions.

Ref: 13949

• Also with cowboy bebop and dragon ball

• ![alt text](image url)0_1508345294715_Screenshot_20171018-104636.png

• 0_1508345540089_IMG_20171018_104837.jpg

• @COOLJ108 @ChiManda Thanks!

@COOLJ108 The subscribe tags appearing even though you are a subscriber is related.

• Also Claymore

• It seems to have hit more then the few that you have listed here as most of the ones i tried to watch are having this issue. Its not an issue for me right now but I would like to watch the new episodes tonight if i could.

• so far every "mature content" series in my queue, with the exception of Aquarion Logos is affected.

• @Spiffyrunner, @Bob82 Yeah, it pretty much affects any video that requires you to be logged in.

• Should be fixed now! We're verifying everything on the live apps.

• It's fixed! :D Locking.

• It broke again. :( Re-opening.

• It is fixed again. :D Locking.