Apps cannot connect

• This happens EVERY weekend. There's always a big chunk of time where the app can't connect.

Why are we expected to give you 100% of the monthly fee if we don't get 100% working servers?

• I feel you on this. Thing was saying to check my internet. I am like 200mps cant handle streaming as if.

• My app hasn't been logging in at all for the past two days! I'm an not paying 16$ a month for an app that doesn't work.

• @hetalia-gurl2189 said in Why is your mobile app down again?:

My app hasn't been logging in at all for the past two days! I'm an not paying 16$ a month for an app that doesn't work.

I assume that additional $10 you tacked on was due to a typo, right?

More germane to the topic, I had the same issue with the Windows 10 app around the same time. Thankfully the website player was still working.

• Same issue with the Xbox app. I love Funimation, and I don’t see myself leaving for this. Yet, if they cannot give a consistent service there is really no reason to tag along in the long run. For now, I’ll be patient and hope their technicians resolve whatever issues are causing these headaches.

• I'm locking this thread as a duplicate of this one:
    https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/14832/disconnected-from-network/

Please use this thread to discuss it. The latest occurrence was resolved early on October 17.

The error message that you see is just a general "cannot connect error" and appears when the app cannot connect to FunimationNow. The cause of this error can either be that your device cannot connect to the internet at all or that FunimationNow cannot be connected to.

I've asked for this error to be split up and the message adjusted to better convey this.