What would happen…

• Recently found this in my archives and was wondering what, in fact, would happen if i filled this out and sent it to the indicated address… Would it eventually get into the hands of FUNimation? Or, has so much changed, that it would just bounce back undeliverable? Do they even have the weekly DVD giveaway anymore? If not, perhaps they should think about bringing that promotion back (laughs) ;-)

I love finding old artifacts pertaining to FUNimation in my collection.

Take care,
    P.J.

P.S.- Love how there are more age brackets on the card, lol. Don’t they now like amalgamate 25-34 to make you feel at least somewhat still young? :-)

0_1508064887258_FUN Card.JPG

• @P.J. said in What would happen…:

Do they even have the weekly DVD giveaway anymore?

Nope.
    https://youtu.be/v9kTVZiJ3Uc?t=27s

• @P.J. said in What would happen…:

Recently found this in my archives and was wondering what, in fact, would happen if i filled this out and sent it to the indicated address… Would it eventually get into the hands of FUNimation? Or, has so much changed, that it would just bounce back undeliverable? Do they even have the weekly DVD giveaway anymore? If not, perhaps they should think about bringing that promotion back (laughs) ;-)

I love finding old artifacts pertaining to FUNimation in my collection.

Take care,
    P.J.

P.S.- Love how there are more age brackets on the card, lol. Don’t they now like amalgamate 25-34 to make you feel at least somewhat still young? :-)

0_1508064887258_FUN Card.JPG

@P-J Rightstuf does give aways for Blu-Ray's but not weekly.

• Hello once again Gohan,

How are you?

You explain,

"Rightstuf does give aways for Blu-Ray's but not weekly."

Thanks for providing that information!

Good to see you again.

Sincerely,
    P.J.