Cyberdimension Neptunia IV.

• Just a quick reminder that this hits stores today, 10/10/17. Luckily, i was able to pre-order it. Although i’m still muddling through the other one, i guess these characters kind of grow on you. Perhaps Nepgear has the best personality? Wondering if they will carry over those odd lines, “Jump!” AND “Like a kangaroo”. Yeah, after hearing those for a while, it’s like please hand me that brick over there… ;-)

For the new title, perhaps they went with some sort of medieval theme? The screens look interesting overall and at least the price-point is not (Ozu voice) outrageous.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• I have to wait until my LE copy hits my mailbox probably over the next few days because IFI waits until the day of release to mail it out for whatever reason.

• Hello once again Darth,

Good to hear from you. Now, are we talking the Royal Set listed at like $140? If so, that's a lot of money...

Although i picked up the game yesterday, not sure when i will actually play it. Still slow-going with Hyperdimension vii. I guess i'm just trying to level up my party by taking out low level badies. I'm imagining that, like pokemon, i'll have to get everyone in my party to level 100 to have any shot at taking out the bigger bosses?

Do you happen to have a YouTube channel? I think it would be cool to observe a Hyperdimension Neptunia pro at work.

Hoping this post finds you well,

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• @P.J. said in Cyberdimension Neptunia IV.:

Hello once again Darth,

Good to hear from you. Now, are we talking the Royal Set listed at like $140? If so, that's a lot of money...

Although i picked up the game yesterday, not sure when i will actually play it. Still slow-going with Hyperdimension vii. I guess i'm just trying to level up my party by taking out low level badies. I'm imagining that, like pokemon, i'll have to get everyone in my party to level 100 to have any shot at taking out the bigger bosses?

Do you happen to have a YouTube channel? I think it would be cool to observe a Hyperdimension Neptunia pro at work.

Hoping this post finds you well,

Sincerely,
    P.J.

Idr where I grinded on my original playthroughs, I just know there this metal dogoo in this one dungeon without a map that you could fight that gives a ton of exp.

I grinded in one of the coliseum battles that gave more exp and was beatable for my levels (which was around 50). Just good coordination is all that's really needed. I used Neptune Noire S-Sha and B-Sha iirc. Or maybe it was the 4 planeptunians? I don't remember.

ARPGs are actually probably my favorite genre of games so I'll get it all figured out for myself.