So now Robin is doing the girly run.

• In opening 19, you see Nami running, and it is the "girly run" trope...where they swing their arms to the sides while ruinning. The characters on New Kama Kingdom all run like that as well, as well is used in many other series. Well, up to opening 19, Nami never ran like that, am sure she didn't. Well, after seeing opening 20, she still runs like that, and in in the 2nd episode....well, in the opening, you see Robin now is running like that, and wasnt even running like that in opening 19.

It's not a big deal, just an odd way of running, especially when characters never ran like that before til now.

• I saw a girl actually run that way one night irl. I didn't think people actually ran like that.

• @darthrutsula40 said in So now Robin is doing the girly run.:

I saw a girl actually run that way one night irl. I didn't think people actually ran like that.

It is very funny you said that. I was aware of this anime trope for a long time, even before I heard of the term trope an d what they were. I always saw the girly run and thought to myself, "No! No! No girl runs like that, No one." Well, some years ago, I was out on the bus, dont recall where I was going, but I usually look out the window as I ride it. Well, I noticed a couple of teenage girls running down the sidewalk, towards the road the bus was on, and wouldn't you imagine my surprise...they were running exactly the way the girly run is ran....I was just stunned and stupefied, and thought to myself,"Wow! Someone actually runs like that? And not just one girl, but two at the same time together?" Just blew my mind. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who seen this happen in real life....cause it is the weirdest run I figured was something you only saw in an anime or cartoon.

• @TheRealSneakers said in So now Robin is doing the girly run.:

@darthrutsula40 said in So now Robin is doing the girly run.:

I saw a girl actually run that way one night irl. I didn't think people actually ran like that.

It is very funny you said that. I was aware of this anime trope for a long time, even before I heard of the term trope an d what they were. I always saw the girly run and thought to myself, "No! No! No girl runs like that, No one." Well, some years ago, I was out on the bus, dont recall where I was going, but I usually look out the window as I ride it. Well, I noticed a couple of teenage girls running down the sidewalk, towards the road the bus was on, and wouldn't you imagine my surprise...they were running exactly the way the girly run is ran....I was just stunned and stupefied, and thought to myself,"Wow! Someone actually runs like that? And not just one girl, but two at the same time together?" Just blew my mind. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who seen this happen in real life....cause it is the weirdest run I figured was something you only saw in an anime or cartoon.

What is wierder, at least in anime, is to see someone running like someone who was taught to run, head downish, arms getting above the shoulders, leaned forward a little bit, its not common. So when I saw I think the Railgun of Tokiwadai do that I was amazed. It really adds to the experience when you watch or play something where they actually paid attention to those kinds of details (something I give A LOT of praise to Horizon Zero Dawn for btw).