UI remains while video player is in full screen

• i took the trial, but i wont' be subscribing because the video player is buggy in fullscreen. the menu bars won't go away while i'm watching. don't have this problem on hulu or crunchyroll. I've seen this complaint online going years back, but it doesn't look like it will ever be fixed. which is weird since the entire point of this site is to watch videos, i would have thought it would be fixed immediately.

• @blehbleh11 Thank you for reporting. I'm sorry that this issue ended up being the deal breaker.

This is a Windows 10 touch device issue that occurs on at least Chrome and Firefox. I can reproduce it on my Surface Pro 3 with a USB mouse, but not on my non-touch laptop. The issue is not years old, though. Any reports prior to December 2016 are for the previous site and its Flash video player. This is a brand new site with an HTML5 video player.

The issue is happening because your mouse is still technically on the active area of the player in full screen even when you move it all the way over to the edge of the screen. The issue has been reported as a bug and will be fixed. I will post to this thread once the issue has been resolved, and I hope that you will reconsider subscribing at that time.

Could you please confirm if there are other ways to reproduce the issue? Does any of the above contradict with what you have experienced while trying to watch the player in full screen? For example, are you not on a touch device? Do you not have a USB connected mouse?

ref: 10504