Season 9 Problem & flim Z

• I was watching season 9 of OP Dub and uncut
    "Fishman Island"
    and I notice that 542
    542 "A Team is Formed! Save Chopper

is missing it skips from 541 to 543 and wear is the rest of season 9 it stops at 543 wear are the rest of the Episodes
    and after 578 will we get to see flim Z

see here is wear I got the episode list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_One_Piece_episodes_(season_15)#English

Just wondering,
    NDWW
    one Piece is not bad

• @NicholasDWolfwood 542 is the One Piece x Toriko crossover; Funimation doesn't have the rights to that episode, despite having the licenses to both series.

• what about 543 - 578 and flim Z does Fun have the right to those episodes and movie?

• @NicholasDWolfwood said in Season 9 Problem & flim Z:

what about 543 - 578 and flim Z does Fun have the right to those episodes and movie?

@SpacemanHardy Already answered your question about Film Z on a different thread (don't know if you've seen it yet).

As for 543-578, Funimation has yet to release those episodes on home video. Season 9 Part 3 (541-552, minus 542) comes out 10/10/17 on DVD. Usually Funimation posts 2 episodes from the upcoming set 4-6 weeks prior to home video release, followed by the rest of the episodes on the set being added the day of.

If you want to know when the next set of One Piece is coming out, keep an eye out on the pre-order page around the 15th of each month. It'll show what releases are coming out in the next three months.

https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders/

• Ah cool...bookmarked that page....gonna check that page each month to know when the next Once Piece DVD has been dated. I usually use the One Piece Wiki, which lists the DVDs and the release dates. I see that Collection 21 is now listed for December 5th on that link...not even added to the Wiki page yet. with Season 9 Voyage 3 coming out October 10th, was expecting Season 9 Voyage 4 to come out in December sometime, and had no clue when to expect Collection 21, since it would include episodes from the rest of Season 8 (Voyages 4 and 5)

It is quite possible Season 9 Voyage 4 also comes out in December as well as Collection 21, cause has happened before with;

Season 4 Voyage 1 and Collection 7 both came out August 2012
    Season 6 Voyage 1 and Collection 10 both came out (as Amazon US exclusive early access) in September 2014
    Season 6 Voyage 4 and Collection 12 both came out April 2015
    Season 7 Voyage 1 and Collection 13 both came out July 2015

Dates according to the One Piece Wiki.

So, it has happened 4 times....so Voyage 4 still could come later in December 2017. Would be nice if it does. :)

• @TheRealSneakers December's pre-orders have already been posted, so the next possible release date is January. Since the 15th falls on a Sunday this month, pre-orders for January will probably be posted on the 16th.

• @Futago_101 said in Season 9 Problem & flim Z:

@TheRealSneakers December's pre-orders have already been posted, so the next possible release date is January. Since the 15th falls on a Sunday this month, pre-orders for January will probably be posted on the 16th.

Is that so? wasnt aware of that...so preorders for a set month show up 2 months early on the 15th (or following Monday Ok, well check on it on the 16th then.