Funimation DVD or Blu-ray releases in Europe?

• Lets start off with saying 2013 is my year I finaly fall totaly inlove with anime. Why saying finaly? Well I'm 26 years… Yea I already loved DB Z GT, pokemon, chobits, gundam and a few more. But I never really went into it. Untill recent when I gave avatar (aang and korra) a try. Technicly its not an anime. But its animated by studios in Japan. So w/e. So I started to wonder what is there more in the anime world? I came in touch with full metal alchemist, fairy tail and bleach. Save to say I was totaly hooked now. I just have one confession Ive to make. I've to download most of the anime. Which I totaly do not support at all. But what can I do? Since not all stuff from funimation or other dub companies is availble here. Which sadness me, because I want to pay for the stuff I love.

So my question, does funimation has any influnce at all in what gets released here in Europe? Or is that totaly up to the local stores?

I so want to buy the follow DVD/blu-ray in PAL format: High school DxD, a certain magical index, shana season 3, Shana move, Dragon ball, Chrome Shelled Regios, Ai Yori Aoshi (Enishi), Shuffle, Rosario + Vampire and alot more.

Luckly I'm able to buy some of the anime I love due amazon.co.uk. Like fairy tail and full metal alchemit (and a few more). But I want more on the legal way.

• Funimation really have nothing to do with what anime get release in Europe. Most of anime that get release in Europe is license by one these companies
    Revelation Films
    In November 2006, it became the official home media distributor for Funimation, releasing its titles in the United Kingdom on DVD. As of early 2010, it is no longer the UK distributor of Funimation, with Manga Entertainment UK taking over in 2009.So it have more of old funimation anime like Fullmetal alchemist
    Manga Entertainment
    Have newer titles by funimation like high school dxd and Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
    MVM Films
    Up until November 2006, FUNimation Entertainment distributed its titles in the United Kingdom through MVM. However, FUNimation switched its UK distributor to Revelation films. So MVM films have more of really old funimation titles like chobits.

• By the way, if you want buy the pal version of the anime i recommend to going website of company that license the anime.
    Here a link to manga website and you buy some of the anime you list
    http://www.mangauk.com/index.php

• @Zzdog30:

Funimation really have nothing to do with what anime get release in Europe. Most of anime that get release in Europe is license by one these companies
    Revelation Films
    In November 2006, it became the official home media distributor for Funimation, releasing its titles in the United Kingdom on DVD. As of early 2010, it is no longer the UK distributor of Funimation, with Manga Entertainment UK taking over in 2009.So it have more of old funimation anime like Fullmetal alchemist
    Manga Entertainment
    Have newer titles by funimation like high school dxd and Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
    MVM Films
    Up until November 2006, FUNimation Entertainment distributed its titles in the United Kingdom through MVM. However, FUNimation switched its UK distributor to Revelation films. So MVM films have more of really old funimation titles like chobits.

Thank you alot for your information mate. I tried using that website however it only ships within the UK. I live in the Netherlands so ive to use amazon.co.uk

• Oh by the way high school dxd haven't been release yet in Europe. That way you can't find pal version of it.

• @TheMorry:

Thank you alot for your information mate. I tried using that website however it only ships within the UK. I live in the Netherlands so ive to use amazon.co.uk

have you try rightstuf? i think they ship International.
    http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

• @Zzdog30:

have you try rightstuf? i think they ship International.
    http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

Thank you for your reply. In Europe we have PAL. So importing stuff from USA has no use since none of my players will be able to play it. Sadly…

• Why don't you buy a US player for your imported stuff