Shinji X Rei relationship: Incest or righteous

• I'm beginning to feel that Rei should have feelings for Shinji. It's hinted in the new rebuild movies. Many people believe it's just plain Incest due to the fact she is a clone of his mother, but I don't believe that. I think it would work well.

• Zethus I give you the award for most disturbing topic posted on the current forum. Have a scotch on me! XD

• More power to him, if Shinji wants to bork Rei then so be it.

Now I'm going to go find the first liquid in the cupboard with Russian on it and call it a night, cheers mate.

• Stop making fun of it. There are lots of EVA fanfics where it's a Shinji X Rei relationship. Well, at least it's better than Shinji X Asuka or Shinji X Kawaru. That latter part is just too creepy for me.

• @Soundmonkey44:

Zethus I give you the award for most disturbing topic posted on the current forum. Have a scotch on me! XD

Most Disturbing Topic? Shinji X Kawaru is REALLY more disturbing than this. Rei has feelings, too. Well, a little bit of feelings but you get the point.

• While the debate over you finding gay relationships more disturbing then incest is dully noted, Sound Monkey is strictly awarding you for the most disturbing topic posted to this forum, hence because no one has posted a Shinji Kawaru topic it is ineligible.

But no ones stopping you from one upping yourself, post a new topic and see if you can take the award back from yourself!

• I feel that a Shinji X Rei relationship is better than Shinji X Asuka. Sorry ,Asuka, but I feel that Rei is more cuter than you. No offensive though.

• "or"?

(take that notion to sleep with you…) ;P

• What do you mean "or"?

• You're the one that wrote the topic header, figure it out. ~_^

• Shinji X Kawaru? (Ewww!)

• i'd still go for shinji X Asuka, after all asuka is the real better half of shinji, and rei is a doll

• @elchamuc020:

i'd still go for shinji X Asuka, after all asuka is the real better half of shinji, and rei is a doll

Rei hears you.

Rei: I'm not a doll, you fool!

• @Zethus:

Shinji X Kawaru? (Ewww!)

Wrong.
    Thanks for playing.

• @TIL:

Wrong.
    Thanks for playing.

Shinji X Mari?

• In reference to your thread title, he's asking why does it have to be incest OR righteous.

• Well, to be fair, I think that the Evangelion Relationship between Shinji and Rei are complex and somehow questionable. The reason why a Shinji and Asuka relationship won't work is that they are not same in terms of piloting their Evangelion units and personality. It;s becoming more clear that in Evangelion 3.33 that they won't agree with each other. Asuka is loud and fearless while Shinji is shy and quiet (and also a wimp lol). Rei is emotionless and cold to Shinji at first, but she slowly warms up as much to protect him from any angel attack, even when her life's on the line. I know that Rei Q is a restart to Rei's personality in 3.33, but I accept it. Shinji will realize sooner or later in the fourth (If it even happens) that Rei will protect him no matter if she's not his Rei (Spoiler Alert). I believe that Rei Q will warm up to Shinji more than her previous counterpart in 3.33.
    All of us fans of Evangelion only have to do is wait until 4.0 is revealed to the world (hopefully). I'm expecting more from Hideaki Anno in the following months (or years) to put in some effort into the finale that the fans have been waiting for.