Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore.

• Hi, I'm concerned that Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore, and seems to be ignoring my tweets or posts. last time she responded (which was a few months ago), she seemed mad and nasty towards me because I kept asking her about dubbed songs. sorry I pested her about it, but I just didn't understand, and thought at the time that Funimation no longer cared about dubbing songs. Now even if I ask about something else, or even to complement her, she no longer responds. I really want to repair my relationship.

Maybe I asked her too much about the song dubbing situation in love live sunshine. Does she think that Lantis and the production committee gave a very stern no, and that it is not up for negotiation? I still wonder what is taking a while for Love Live Sunshine to come to home video?

I liked her recent video panel about dubbing songs.

• @Spaceshotx7 You harassed her. She has no right to be nice to you end of story.

• @Queenira said:

@Spaceshotx7 You harassed her. She has no right to be nice to you [e]nd of story.

^ This.

• @Spaceshotx7 said in Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore.:

I really want to repair my relationship.

You have no relationship with her, nor is she your friend. She is a director and actress for anime dubs, and she's given you answers on multiple occasions but you still wouldn't except that and kept asking her about it time and time and time again. Let it go man. Just let sleeping does lie.

• @Spaceshotx7 And now you realize that actions have consequences.

She tried being nice to you for the longest time. She tried answering your questions to the best of her ability. But you never accepted the answers that she gave you. You kept pestering her. You kept bothering her. You kept harassing her. And now she's giving you the boot.

This is what happens when you don't let things go. If you had just accepted what she told you the first time, she wouldn't be reacting to you the way she is now. But you couldn't. And this is the result.

Also, let this be known: You are NOT the victim here, so don't try to play one. The reason why Caitlin is treating you this way is 100% on you. This is entirely because of YOUR actions and behavior.

I wish I could tell you otherwise, but... that's just how it is.

If nothing else, I hope that this has served as a learning experience for how not to treat people in the future.

• I am very sorry about this. I'm sorry I harassed her, and I am asking for forgiveness.

• if you have already said you are sorry on twitter, then that's likely the best you can do for now. she might eventually change her mind, but it has to be on her own time, so give her space

I am very sorry about this. I'm sorry I harassed her, and I am asking for forgiveness.

We're not the ones you need to ask.

• You realize the best thing you can do is to just drop it and leave her alone right?

Cause that's the best thing you can do.

Hi, I'm concerned that Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore, and seems to be ignoring my tweets or posts. last time she responded (which was a few months ago), she seemed mad and nasty towards me because I kept asking her about dubbed songs. sorry I pested her about it, but I just didn't understand, and thought at the time that Funimation no longer cared about dubbing songs. Now even if I ask about something else, or even to complement her, she no longer responds. I really want to repair my relationship.

Maybe I asked her too much about the song dubbing situation in love live sunshine. Does she think that Lantis and the production committee gave a very stern no, and that it is not up for negotiation? I still wonder what is taking a while for Love Live Sunshine to come to home video?

I liked her recent video panel about dubbing songs.

@Spaceshotx7 "Treat people the way YOU would like to be treated" That all I half to said...

• @Spaceshotx7 I'd be patient. I'm sure she stays busy with work so perhaps she just hasn't had time to catch up on questions/comments. She has over 27 thousand followers. But as everyone mentioned above, it helps to be mindful of the amount of questions you are tossing at someone. I'd say give it some time and check back in with her in a week or two.

• @Spaceshotx7 Hey! Caitlin here! Thanks for your concern. I'm sorry if my lack of replies to your questions was taken as rude. I honestly haven't seen the posts to which you're referring. As for any more questions regarding Love Live Sunshine, I am contractually not allowed to answer them. I hope you can understand!

I'm very busy right now, directing 2 shows and gearing up for another 2 titles, both of which are from franchises very dear to me. Between my day job and side job of conventions, I haven't had much time for lengthy social media interaction, but I appreciate that you're still watching the shows I work on- my casts are very talented, singing or not!

Have a great day ;-)
    -Caitlin

• You Should Be *Dubbing...

• Can I just personally say that I don't see why you're expecting an answer? Obviously she's busy, and just because you post to someone does not mean you should get a response. I follow the cast from The Walking Dead, doesn't mean I am going to expect an answer and think they don't like me if they don't respond.

By posting her name right in the title, and implying that she doesn't respond to fans, to me that's just so incredibly rude. This will pop up when people search her in Google, did you consider that? How this will make her look to the casual public? Someone who has had nothing but patience for you and you leave something here which, to someone who doesn't know the situation, would appear negative. It's just rude.

But that's just my two cents.

• @emdier said in Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore.:

Can I just personally say that I don't see why you're expecting an answer? Obviously she's busy, and just because you post to someone does not mean you should get a response. I follow the cast from The Walking Dead, doesn't mean I am going to expect an answer and think they don't like me if they don't respond.

By posting her name right in the title, and implying that she doesn't respond to fans, to me that's just so incredibly rude. This will pop up when people search her in Google, did you consider that? How this will make her look to the casual public? Someone who has had nothing but patience for you and you leave something here which, to someone who doesn't know the situation, would appear negative. It's just rude.

@emdier Though I do agree with most of point have you seen the post from her???

• @gohan6425 said in Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore.:

@emdier said in Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore.:

Can I just personally say that I don't see why you're expecting an answer? Obviously she's busy, and just because you post to someone does not mean you should get a response. I follow the cast from The Walking Dead, doesn't mean I am going to expect an answer and think they don't like me if they don't respond.

@emdier Though I do agree with most of point have you seen the post from her???

Yes and I don't see why she should feel she has to apologize or explain herself, she didn't do anything wrong.

And I still feel at the very least the title of this thread should be changed. If people are like me, I'm guilty of reading the title and the opening post and making a judgement off that. It's not right to have her name there. Even if it's spelt wrong.

• I suggest we focus on the positive here:

@Spaceshotx7 intention of the post was to inquire about her and to apologize - " I am very sorry about this. I'm sorry I harassed her, and I am asking for forgiveness."

@glasscaitlin was kind enough to respond that there is no ill will.

Mission Accomplished.

#todaywasagoodday

Let's not linger on the past. :)

• @glasscaitlin said in Catlin Glass doesn't seem to like me anymore.:

@Spaceshotx7 Hey! Caitlin here! Thanks for your concern. I'm sorry if my lack of replies to your questions was taken as rude. I honestly haven't seen the posts to which you're referring. As for any more questions regarding Love Live Sunshine, I am contractually not allowed to answer them. I hope you can understand!
    I'm very busy right now, directing 2 shows and gearing up for another 2 titles, both of which are from franchises very dear to me. Between my day job and side job of conventions, I haven't had much time for lengthy social media interaction, but I appreciate that you're still watching the shows I work on- my casts are very talented, singing or not!

I am glad that you thought of me, and I apologize for what I did in the past. I know your video panel was great, and I'm glad you care about having anime fully dubbed, including any singing that the characters do in the episodes.

If possible, I think it would be an honor and pleasure if the songs in Fuuka and Love Live Sunshine could be dubbed for Home Video, or at the very least, the English Voice actors should do some sort of singing, even if its brief acapella. I'm sure if you give it time, maybe you could negotiate and work out a compromise with the Production committees and music companies in japan.

I think you are a great voice actor, as well as a good Singer and ADR Director. (:

• Queenira laying down the law! Reminds me of a Pink Floyd line, "Another brick in the wall! (Don't ask me why i correlated those - - just more randomness) My goodness... some parts of this thread were merciless... MERCILESS (laughs) :-D

Hi Spaceshot,

Sometimes it's going to be what it's going to be...

And, hold the [word removed, let's keep it civil] phone, did the actual Caitlin Glass just ring in on this thread?! What? WHAT?! (surprised face) As many of you know (looks at Grand Alliance) i'm not on twitter etc., but, mere mortals are allowed to communicate with the FUNimation voice talent? I figured they would have the stars shielded with about fifty agents who would speak on their behalf etc. How was Spaceshot allowed to communicate with Caitlin over social media in the first place? Let alone even finding their accounts, i would imagine that it would be intimidating to even talk with these people as they have this other-worldly status.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• @P.J. most celebs have public Twitter accounts so it's not that hard to find them. Guessing her name is like @CatlinGlass or @CatlinGlassVA on Twitter and Googling her name probably brings the page up. A number of celebrities answer some fan questions too (obviously huge ones can't since they get too many) so that's no too surprising either.

• Closing this thread as it's original intention has been concluded. :)

@glasscaitlin You're awesome :)