Hulu vs. Subscription

• I have a hulu account and that includes the funamation by subrscibing to funamation what do i get besides deals on stuff is it more shows and dubbed shows is it really worth paying for it or should i just keep the hulu account. I would like to know what extras i will be getting if I start to pay

• @Mercyfae It is personal preference, I had hulu but I nearly exclusively used it just for anime, so I got rid of that and stuck with only Funimation instead, it is actually saving me a few dollars, and giving me choice between dub and sub as well as a larger library. You know what you watch and what you like.

• @Katsupurity thank you for your opinion and i have looked into it more and there is a lot more choices here on funamation and i will probibly start subscibing soon i like the choices and i iike the fact that i can choose between dubbed and subbed ive had hulu for a while and noticed that a lot of the ones that used to be dubbed are no longer there but are now on this site so i can finish watching them hopefully i will be able to start watching them soon

• @Mercyfae said in Hulu vs. Subscription:

I have a hulu account and that includes the funamation by subrscibing to funamation what do i get besides deals on stuff is it more shows and dubbed shows is it really worth paying for it or should i just keep the hulu account. I would like to know what extras i will be getting if I start to pay

If your interest is in Funimation shows, you'll find more here than on Hulu.

You'll still find anime on Hulu, however, that you can't find here. For example, they are the source for titles from Viz, and have a few exclusive dubs they've added recently (Erased and Charlotte were added in July, and Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga was added this month). Those not wanting to pay for a Hulu sub should check out the anime selection on Yahoo View.