Halfway through the Funi season what are you watching?

• We're halfway through the season now and for the most part it's a decent season for Funi. I would say the best shows of the Funi season is gamers and new game at a close second. Gamers continually surprises and always seems to make the unexpected decision. That in combination with spot on humor and delightfully awkward moments puts it up there with toradora and chuunibyou as far as rom coms go.

Also watching:
    Hina luck and logic
    A centaurs life
    Classroom of the elite
    In another world with my smartphone

• As of right now the only shows I am really keeping up on are,

My Hero Academia
    Aho Girl
    Clean Freak Aoyama Kun

Oh and Hell Girl. Oh wait, I WOULD be keeping up on that if they didn't run out of budget, do only 6 episodes and start airing recaps.

Most of the others I watched an episode or 2 and decided I would rather marathon then watch weekly.

• MHA, Tsuredure Children, Fastest Finger First, and Love and Lies.

MHA is particularly good but Fastest Finger First is my personal #1 for this season. Its an anime I can play along with, especially since I usually finish the subs at the same time they figure it out so I find myself beating THEM to the punch. Its so exciting.

Its also where I learned that Mexico's official name is The United Mexican States, or the United States of Mexico.

Love and Lies is like a worse Scum's Wish (one that I loved) and while I HATE the MC, so damn much, I do like the two female leads, whereas in Scum's Wish I loved all the characters even with their flaws, it felt real, unlike L&L where it doesn't.

• FUNi

• MHA
    • Hajime no Gal
    • Saiyuki Reload Blast
    • 18if
    • the Lupin dub

Others

• Boruto
    • The Irresponsible Galaxy Tylor
    • Aho-Girl
    • Katsugeki TOUKEN RANBU
    • FUNi list subbed

• So far, I'm still keeping up with everything funimation has for the current season, for the most part. Kind of slipped the past two weeks after getting a loaner copy of the original Saiyuki and working on finishing it before going on.

Favorite for the season has to be Another World With My Smartphone. It's cliche as all get out, but that's the charm. Reminds me of when I first started trying to mod characters and weapons and created some of the most ungodly overpowered crap to ever come into existence.

• Right now, I'm watching Fairy Tail. And after that, I'm gonna start watching One Piece.

• Tier 1: Gamers!, My Hero Academia
    Tier 2: Classroom of the Elite
    Tier 3: Sakura Quest, My First Girlfriend is a Gal
    Tier 4: New Game!!, Monster Hunter Stories, Restaurant to Another World
    Tier 7: In Another World With My Smartphone

• @pleco_breeder said in Halfway through the Funi season what are you watching?:

Favorite for the season has to be Another World With My Smartphone. It's cliche as all get out, but that's the charm. Reminds me of when I first started trying to mod characters and weapons and created some of the most ungodly overpowered crap to ever come into existence.

I am also really enjoying this show. I can't really specify what it is exactly that makes it so entertaining but I find I'm looking forward to it each Sunday. If I had one quarrel however it would be the lack of variety in magic he uses in battle. I mean slip is fine and all but some flashy spells would be appreciated but my guess is there budget is low.

• FUNimation:

• Classroom of the Elite
    • Dragon Ball Super
    • Gamers!
    • Lupin the Third Part IV
    • My Hero Academia
    • New Game!
    • Sakura Quest
    • Tsuredure Children

Other:

• Aho-Girl
    • Dragon Ball Super (dub)
    • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

• For the current season I've been watching Tsuredure Children, Restaurant to Another World, Gamers, and A Centaur's Life, as well as the 2nd Seasons for both My Hero Academia and New Game, all of which I've been enjoying quite a lot.

• The titles I'm watching this season are very few, but that's definitely going to change in the fall, what with all the "continuing season" titles.

In terms of Funimation simulcast titles, I'm currently following My Hero Academia, Restaurant to Another World, and In Another World with my Smartphone. On other services, I've started on the dub for Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga on Hulu, as well as Cowboy Bebop because there's no way I'm staying up that late on Saturday nights; I only wish Outlaw Star was on Hulu as well.