What you did with the Tsurezure Children dub was great but ...

• Watching simulcasts one episode a week is tough, and Tsurezure Children is particularly challenging because of the sheer quantity of characters and the fact that it's a paltry 11 minutes per episode. That's why I was so, so thankful of your decision to post two episodes a week. And that's why I was crushed to find out this only lasted for the first four episodes. IMO next time, the entire show should be posted two episodes a week when it has 11 minutes per episode.

Then again, I doubt a show that'll benefit from this as much as Tsurezure Children will come along again in the forseeable future. So there's probably no point. Still, might be worth noting.

• @Tenderizer said in What you did with the Tsurezure Children dub was great but ...:

Watching simulcasts one episode a week is tough, and Tsurezure Children is particularly challenging because of the sheer quantity of characters and the fact that it's a paltry 11 minutes per episode. That's why I was so, so thankful of your decision to post two episodes a week. And that's why I was crushed to find out this only lasted for the first four episodes. IMO next time, the entire show should be posted two episodes a week when it has 11 minutes per episode.

Then again, I doubt a show that'll benefit from this as much as Tsurezure Children will come along again in the forseeable future. So there's probably no point. Still, might be worth noting.

My guess is they were planning on having it be 4 weeks apart originally (since most Broadcast Dubs are usually 2-4 weeks apart from the subs) so I think there must've been some delay in the materials while they were working on it. And in order to properly catch up to their intended 4 episode gap, they released the first batch in doubles.