Anyone else feel incredibly scammed?

• I signed up strictly to watch the dubbed version of dragon Ball super (which their headline on Google indicates is possible). Did anyone else fall for the same shenanigans, or am I missing something?

• If you just signed up you can cancel before your two week trial is over, that way you won't be charged. Yeah the DBS dub is reserved for Toonami only for the time being I believe. In the meantime you can check out other shows on here if you want, or not, up to you.

• @MyOnlyFarph said in Anyone else feel incredibly scammed?:

If you just signed up you can cancel before your two week trial is over, that way you won't be charged. Yeah the DBS dub is reserved for Toonami only for the time being I believe. In the meantime you can check out other shows on here if you want, or not, up to you.

@MyOnlyFarph It will be exclusive until the end of Dragonball Super run which won't be for few years.

• @CensoredBreh said in Anyone else feel incredibly scammed?:

I signed up strictly to watch the dubbed version of dragon Ball super (which their headline on Google indicates is possible). Did anyone else fall for the same shenanigans, or am I missing something?

@CensoredBreh Yes The dubs not there however you can go on the adult swim website and watch Dragon Ball Super English dub. Or you can watch it on cable or satellite on adult swim. Also the 1st 13 episodes have been released on Blu-ray and DVD what you can buy at the Funimation now shop or right stuff or Amazon or eBay. Volume two Blu-ray and DVD comes out October 2.

• @CensoredBreh,
    Funimation is aware of this error with the SEO and is working to correct it. If you have been charged, please contact support for a refund if you only subscribed to watch the English dub of Dragon Ball Super.