Dubbing the Ace Attorney Anime series...

• Re: Ace Attorney

It almost been a year and they said they'll be dubbing it this year. :( After last year and such, what's taking them so long? I want to get it for my collection of the Ace Attorney series so badly... :( You know? Yeah.

• @tmdrago said in Dubbing the Ace Attorney Anime series...:

It almost been a year and they said they'll be dubbing it this year.

Was this ever announced? A quick Google search for "ace attorney anime dub" only brings one news post which is literally just

The new Ace Attorney anime has currently been airing over on Crunchyroll with English subtitles, but fans can expect to see the show dubbed in English in the future.

All this is to thanks to a recent partnership between Funimation and Crunchyroll, though a specific timeframe of when the English dub will become available has not yet been announced.

With no source. It'll probably happen eventually but there's no indication of when as far as I know.

• It's in the CR Titles that will eventually be dubbed Category this seasons was New Game, and last seasons was Brave Witches , the next couple in the pipe are more than Likely (Due to popularity) Konosuba, Re: Zero, and maybe Schwarzes Marken Ace Attorney should be in that group as well. but whether it will suddenly show up dubbed in the release schedule Like Testament of Sister New Devil , Hybrid Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia, & Myriad Colors Phantom World, We shall see.