Was 4Kids ever have plans to dub any of the One Piece Movie?

• Just out of curiosity? Was there ever any plans for 4kids to dub the one piece movies back when they have the one piece license? I mean I don't know why that would not do it since that already dubbing the episodes. Only imagine how much edits they wouldn't done. I also noticed there are even early Movie Funimation has yet to Dub I English which I wonder if Funimation will ever get though Dub ever?

• Probably not no.

Hell, majority of One Piece movies are still unlicensed here in U.S.

So far we got the three latest One Piece film which Eiichira Oda oversaw himself (Strong World, Z, and Gold) and the Alabasta Recap film.

Personally would love to eventually see them license the Mamoru Hosoda One Piece film but the odds of that are still very slim to none at this point.

• @classyspartan said in Was 4Kids ever have plans to dub any of the One Piece Movie?:

Probably not no.

Hell, majority of One Piece movies are still unlicensed here in U.S.

So far we got the three latest One Piece film which Eiichira Oda oversaw himself (Strong World, Z, and Gold) and the Alabasta Recap film.

Personally would love to eventually see them license the Mamoru Hosoda One Piece film but the odds of that are still very slim to none at this point.

@classyspartan Yeah I noticed that. Movie 8 I think was The first movie that Funimation did but the movie before that never had been Dub by 4Kids or Funimation. Which to me is weird since Funimation when back to redub/lost 4Kids Episodes. At Some point since when Funimation where starting where 4Kids left off for 4Kids. Why has it fun and ration got the license to movie 7 in before hand? Don't that just get license for Toei?

• @gohan6425 Weren't you saying awhile ago that One Piece isn't popular in the US because Toonami said so and now you wonder if Funimation will dub the older movies from an unpopular series? Why would they?

• @MidnightAoshi said in Was 4Kids ever have plans to dub any of the One Piece Movie?:

@gohan6425 Weren't you saying awhile ago that One Piece isn't popular in the US because Toonami said so and now you wonder if Funimation will dub the older movies from an unpopular series? Why would they?

@MidnightAoshi It is unpopular in USA bro everyone knows this. However Funimation isn't just an American anime dub company anymore, they an have international market now as well, also Funimation Dub alot the days.

• @gohan6425 I still highly doubt they'll dub those movies. Since if they won't dub the movies or specials of the most popular anime of all time then theirs no point in getting your hopes up on "unpopular" series

• @MidnightAoshi said in Was 4Kids ever have plans to dub any of the One Piece Movie?:

@gohan6425 I still highly doubt they'll dub those movies. Since if they won't dub the movies or specials of the most popular anime of all time then theirs no point in getting your hopes up on "unpopular" series

@MidnightAoshi Uh but that dub movie 8 on bro. As I said the series is in fact on popular in the United States. But that doesn't mean it's not popular in any other country. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. It was really popular here in the United States there would be Luffy figurine at GameStop like there is for Goku. English dub of every video game that one piece comes out with etc.