What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?

• So I just finished One Piece episode 425 and on the previews for the next episode they say related to the movie. But what movie are they specifically talking about since there are quite a few of One Piece movies? And specifically which one is it and is it an English dubbed movie?

• Strong World.

• @SpacemanHardy said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

Strong World.

@SpacemanHardy thanks that movie was very good. spoilers A nice LuNa moment at the end with shell recording... :) unlike the stupid Hancock crap. 1 side. Nani and Luffy are true canon. Now that I was able to watch that I can now move back on to the stream and continuing to figure out what this episode connects with the anime.

• @gohan6425 said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

Nani and Luffy are true canon.

I dunno. Personally Amazon Lily seemed to very clearly establish that Monkey D. Luffy is quite possibly Asexual in regards to attraction to the opposite sex, especially being completely unfazed entering her bathing chamber. He's much more driven by his appetite for hunger and adventure than getting the girl.

Like if you ship Luffy and Nami, then cool. I just don't really see One Piece's end goal really involving anything in the ways of romantic relationships in regards to the dynamics of the Straw Hat crew.

• @classyspartan said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

Like if you ship Luffy and Nami, then cool. I just don't really see One Piece's end goal really involving anything in the ways of romantic relationships in regards to the dynamics of the Straw Hat crew.

This.

It's SanNa, anyway. ;-)

@gohan6425 said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

I dunno. Personally Amazon Lily seemed to very clearly establish that Monkey D. Luffy is quite possibly Asexual in regards to attraction to the opposite sex, especially being completely unfazed entering her bathing chamber. He's much more driven by his appetite for hunger and adventure than getting the girl.

@classyspartan Lol is actually more evidence that Nami's going to be shipped with Luffy is actually an article that came out from the creator a few years ago about then being shit. As for your establish argument Nami was the first female well there was more establishment with Luffy and her. Also the movie clearly established this.

https://www.quora.com/Who-will-end-up-with-Luffy-at-the-end-of-One-Piece-Boa-Hancock-or-Nami You where saying???

2_1503734884922_9324CFD8-1E2C-4C61-A496-341F0EE7933B-197-00000067D3ED5121.jpeg 1_1503734884921_4988A5DC-679A-44D8-B69F-ED5D65622F82-197-00000067C292731F.jpeg 0_1503734884920_B40C4306-5A15-4705-B28C-3298D49ACE47-197-00000067BBDCFF78.jpeg

• @Nobu said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

@classyspartan said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

This.

It's SanNa, anyway. ;-)

@Nobu Wrong. Nami not in to him. Sanji is into all hot women. Honestly I see him more being shipped with that damn mermaid. Luffy and Nami all the way the creator himself even hinted at Luffy and Nami in an article that came out a few years ago.

0_1503735492434_7BEE5232-E591-40FB-A535-F6166CADA37D-197-0000006AF075C543.jpeg

• @gohan6425 said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

Lol is actually more evidence that Nami's going to be shipped with Luffy is actually an article that came out from the creator a few years ago about then being shit. As for your establish argument Nami was the first female well there was more establishment with Luffy and her. Also the movie clearly established this.

Cool beans.

Also dude you can just, like the ship you know? Why you gotta be treating this so seriously trying to find HARD EVIDENCE that it's the canon pairing. Wasn't even giving that impression. Ship what you ship or whatever, just quit acting like it's a proven fact or the pre-determined end goal just because you personally like it.

Lol is actually more evidence that Nami's going to be shipped with Luffy is actually an article that came out from the creator a few years ago about then being shit. As for your establish argument Nami was the first female well there was more establishment with Luffy and her. Also the movie clearly established this.

Cool beans.

Also dude you can just, like the ship you know? Why you gotta be treating this so seriously trying to find HARD EVIDENCE that it's the canon pairing. Wasn't even giving that impression. Ship what you ship or whatever, just quit acting like it's a proven fact or the pre-determined end goal just because you personally like it.

He's probably really into shipping and will fight tooth and nail for the OTP.

• D: Hey, Oda. In volume 53, chapter 518, Hancock's "Mero Mero Mellow" had no effect on Luffy at all, but in volume 23, chapter 213, it looked like he had a reaction to Nami's "Happiness Punch". Why did he respond to Nami's naked body but no to Hancock's? Is Nami's body just that amazing? -Kazu

O: Wow, I got a lot of questions about this. Is this what you guys are paying attention to? Don't just read manga all day, go study some more!! Okay? Well, I say that, but I do nothing but draw manga. I noticed this when we were drawing it, but if Luffy had a nosebleed when he saw Hancock's body, I think you would all be like "Ehh!?". That's not the Luffy we know. I believe that Luffy reacted to Nami's naked body twice, in volumes 18 and 23, and both times it happened, Usopp was with him! He's the suspicious one! In other words, when Luffy is alone, his reaction is what it was with Hancock. He's interested, but he's not entranced by her. But when he's with Usopp, who's the same age, it's like a kid on a school trip: his bad side comes out!! Yeah, both sides of Luffy feel right to me, so the culprit is definitely Usopp!!

From the Volume 54 question corner (not sure if I can post a direct link but it's on the One Peice Wikia)

edit: my bad meant to tag @classyspartan in that.

• @Doublethree100 said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

D: Hey, Oda. In volume 53, chapter 518, Hancock's "Mero Mero Mellow" had no effect on Luffy at all, but in volume 23, chapter 213, it looked like he had a reaction to Nami's "Happiness Punch". Why did he respond to Nami's naked body but no to Hancock's? Is Nami's body just that amazing? -Kazu

O: Wow, I got a lot of questions about this. Is this what you guys are paying attention to? Don't just read manga all day, go study some more!! Okay? Well, I say that, but I do nothing but draw manga. I noticed this when we were drawing it, but if Luffy had a nosebleed when he saw Hancock's body, I think you would all be like "Ehh!?". That's not the Luffy we know. I believe that Luffy reacted to Nami's naked body twice, in volumes 18 and 23, and both times it happened, Usopp was with him! He's the suspicious one! In other words, when Luffy is alone, his reaction is what it was with Hancock. He's interested, but he's not entranced by her. But when he's with Usopp, who's the same age, it's like a kid on a school trip: his bad side comes out!! Yeah, both sides of Luffy feel right to me, so the culprit is definitely Usopp!!

From the Volume 54 question corner (not sure if I can post a direct link but it's on the One Peice Wikia)

edit: my bad meant to tag @classyspartan in that.

@Doublethree100 Uh???? Are you trying to proof why Nami and Luffy are a thing? Or why Luffy maybe going to try to get with Usopp????

• @gohan6425 I'm saying he's not asexual he just won't act unless there's some influence.

• he just won't act unless there's some influence.

And Hancock can cook. ;-)

• @Nobu said in What Movie connects to One Piece Episode 426?:

And Hancock can cook. ;-)

@Nobu No bro.

@classyspartan just finished episode 429. So I take it episode 426 to episode 429 worth the prequel's events to what's to come in the movie. Guess I should've watch the episodes first.