The new guy :)

• Hey there!

I'm a 20 year old Australian and I am brand new to the anime world and I've gotta say it's pretty amazing! The first one I watched was knights of sidonia, it was beautiful and exciting. I'm looking for suggestions to watch I'm keen for anything!

Just to help out I've also watched and loved
    A silent voice
    Assassination classroom
    Code geass
    Attack on titans

Hope that helps :)

• Hi there. Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

By the way, I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the Introductions thread where it belongs.

• @Aussielad97 said in The new guy :):

Hey there!

I'm a 20 year old Australian and I am brand new to the anime world and I've gotta say it's pretty amazing! The first one I watched was knights of sidonia, it was beautiful and exciting. I'm looking for suggestions to watch I'm keen for anything!

Just to help out I've also watched and loved
    A silent voice
    Assassination classroom
    Code geass
    Attack on titans

Hope that helps :)

@Aussielad97 Welcome to the Forums. It also nice to see another Code Geass Fan. May I just to you to watch the new code geass Ova series English Dub that Funimation just came out with? Johnny Young Bosch come back as Lelouch...

• @Aussielad97 Are you a dub or sub or both viewer and are you looking for things specifically on Funimation or in general. I know both the sub and dub of Steins;Gate and My Hero Academia are pretty well received. There's also Cowboy Bebop but it's a fairly old show so I'm not sure if Funimation has it in Australia.

• Hi @Aussielad97 ! Welcome to the forums! I also agree with Doublethree, check those two shows out! Noragami is another good one! :D