An interesting “show”...

• So, i was randomly scrolling through the “twitter” feed (i guess) and happened to find information about FUNimation hosting a particular “show” in Panel Room 5 requiring ID. Browsing through the “comments section” for this “show” i was like, does this have to continue to the place of ad nauseam about tissues and the bathroom? Is this “event” worth the time and effort FUNimation puts in to host it? Does it really bring in that much publicity OR do you think it tarnishes FUNimation’s reputation?

Overall, i think FUNimation is solid enough; the company does not have to rely on gimmicks such as this which leads me to this conclusion:

0_1503652738462_zilla.jpg

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Well at the con I've been going for the last two years, I know that Funimation has been doing this kind of NSFW projections there too and I don't mind it much. I haven't had the chance to go to any of them myself since they are presented late at night and taking the bus/subway back would be difficult.

I don't see it as a "gimmick" or as a reputation tarnishment either but more of something that is also part of the anime/otaku culture. Seeing how much fan service and ecchi series there is, this is obvious that a lot of people like it, so having these kinds of projections is totally appropriate in my opinion. I'm pretty sure it would actually be quite funny to watch such shows with other people in the same room.

• you talking about the peep show?

• Wow. It's The Krock. How have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while...

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• I think he is talking about peep show.

• I'm afraid I don't know anything about a "peep show".