Idea for a pegan/Celtic -mecha-medevil- romance- action epic anime

• I didnt know really where to post an Idea for a new anime so hope this gets read, I have some art work but I dont have a scanner and Ill end up taking pictures of it by phone for now as I go drawing the concept for this … I hope to get a kind of Rolw" record of lodoss war " feel mixed with a viking/ norse mythical tale combined with inspirations from anime I have seen over the years such as escaflowne and FMA any ways here it goes

My Idea is summed up as a mid-evil mecha anime with action and romance set in the highlands with Norse mythology. This plot and episode count would be hopefully over 30 episodes. Setting/ intro to the lore …... In time long ago, their lived races of dwarfs: the masters of mechanical knowledge crafting enormous siege engines and industrial tools, elves those whom possessed a great potential for magic and then the humans: masters of the bow and blade as well as diplomacy these races live in many parts of the land, from the mountains to the swamps, from the lowlands to the highlands. A millennium ago, the drawvern clan of the swamp tribe's discovered a new way to create siege helms, large suites of Armour combines with the soul of an animal through the means of ritual and the bonding of a human soul caused a new bread of warriors to arise... these warriors were called shamans, and they became a link between the spirits and the world of man, by right of combat a shaman warrior would use their new found power to lay waste against any opposition, a single one of these Shamans was worth that a warlord: the ultimate fighters on the field. When news of these Shamans reached Adalwulf Hero of the the Mountain clans of cloud run, He set forth a legion of 1000 men to test the metal of these new machines in combat, Adalwulf's forces at first became decimated, until he was given an offer he could not refuse, Those of the cavern Callarian tribe Had bound the soul of a Demon to one of their Machines and bound that Machine to a newborn child thus creating a being of immense power. Adalwulf uses this Demon Spirit to crush the Swamp tribes, forever scattering them across the land. Our story takes place after the chaos that war. A time of war between neighboring clans and cities, where men and dwarfs built immense castles and towns of stone and steel, they created four cities making up the capitals of 4 countries, these countries are known as only their Direction and family house. To the Northern capital, High king Athan of house Borease and descendant of Adwulf, Holds a new dominion over his subjects in which he provided them with education and lead them into a age of innovation with the Dwarfs. To the west, is a desolate wasteland, still in a state of decay from the great war, the people rally under the banner of an elf Warlord who battles for domination over the west in hopes for a better tomorrow they fight a regime of the current rulers of the west under the firm and devious queen EDANA master sorceress of the Blue cult she rules her subjects and her subjects believe she is a greater then the power of even Odin. To the western Highlands, A large mix of Humans and Dwarfs live in separate cities with no central government, rather they rule by the meeting of Thanes from 7 smaller countries.

They are currently making way of expidition into the southern darklands , in hope to find that the child of prophecy, the one who will bring balance to the the land and restore peace among the three races. A child said to be soul bound to a Shaman spirit of Odin himself. The west hopes to find this child because the dead have begun to rise, as draugr and the undead they lead seek revenge against the north,
    even the ancient machines of the 1st Shamans begin to rise again, reports of children abducted in the night, and tales of dark cults gathering, it is becoming clear that the age of peace will yet again be over showerd by the fires of war, A warriors guild sets out on the expedition,

, Garen whom leads a group from the warrior guild in the expidition to find this child is made up of 10 members: 2 teenage sisters Adray and Alena, twin orphans who wield great swords in combat, eon a large rugged veteran of the bandit wars who carries a sword and shield, Zeliege a Shaman whose Armour is bound to a bear soul, he takes the night watch, his Titanic suite giving comfort to those who dream in the darkness. 3 brothers Romulus, Copernicus and maximus who traveled from the roman empire's of the east in search of fame and glory out to make a stake for themselves, and an elf mage Verena she keeps to herself as she guides the group through the darkness of the southern lands on their quest to find the one prophesy’s Hero.

Beginning … the warroirs find themselves lost in a cave with no end in sight when Alena stumbles upon a giant suit of Armour she calls for Verena as a Flare of Blue light fills the room, the chest opens up revealing a boy of no less then in his teens, his eyes shut he mumbles “ you warrior have found the light in your darkest hour.... “

• To be honest, I don't think that hasn't been an anime for that genre yet.

• This should go in fanfiction .

P.S. FUNIMATION DOESNT MAKE ANIME & THE STUDIOS IN JAPAN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR IDEA!!!

But feel free to write as many installments as you want in the fan fic section of the forums.

• Is this your original story? If so, how about making it into a novel series and if the novels get popular enough, it might be made into an anime series, depending on how good it is.

• I am going to steal this and make hundreds of thousands of dollars

• yea its my own story, originally I was drawing this randomly and the story just popped in my mind and I wanted to submit it some here and now here I am drawing out a concept for an anime that may never ever see the light of day.

• Put in some comedy here and there, plus some mature themes and it might be the next Lord Of The Rings. Be sure to have a likable male protagonist that is both funny and cool.

• @DREDD101:

yea its my own story, originally I was drawing this randomly and the story just popped in my mind and I wanted to submit it some here and now here I am drawing out a concept for an anime that may never ever see the light of day.

Anyone can make a story, even you can make your story as long as you set your mind to it.

• @DREDD101:

http://jeramylneeley.deviantart.com/art/Charicter-Concept-For-Alena-And-Protaginist-428101836?ga_submit_new=10%253A1390171871

Nice art.
    How is there mecha when it's in the medieval times? Is there some explanation to this?

• There should be a title to this.

• The mecha would be bound to the spirit of an animal, to control it, it would then be soul bound to a human so it could be controlled, this creates a bridge between the spirit realm and the real realm creating the Shamans in the story, Shamans are going to be the pilot's of these medevil machines and will range differently depending on what animal the users armor is bonded too. I dont know a god title name for this but for now I call it a Celtic story. Im drawing a concept for a Shaman bound to an ox. Shaman in this story " man and machine bound to a animal spirit." so Shamans again are the pilots of these machines built by Dwarfs.

• Also I put in the plot that a dwarf cult found this by means of dark arts in ancient times by means these dwarfs bribed a dark spirit for Odins knowledge of machines and thus through defiance of Odin, Odin went down to the land as a traveler in robe, Odin then told Adwulf of the Dwarf's Defiance and Told Adwulf that the Dwarfs would need to be punished for their dark ritual's. How ever the Dwarfs were only scattered due to one of the Dwarfs of this dark cult bribing Adwulf with the offer of power by means of a Demon bound Shaman and thus Adwulf became currupted threw greed and later Died at the hands of this Demon Shaman. thus the practice of this Ritual even spread to the elven clans and the practice of this spread like a fire until the Defenders of asgard left from there heaven's and crushed what knowledge of the ritual was left after Adwulfs unseccesful Purge. thus it became a taboo to commit this Ritual and Shamans over time of them killing each other over animal rivalry (due to their bonds with the animal spirit) the Shamans became more of a rare bread in the current setting.

• the protaginist is a boy who Odin found, Odin during the Purge of Adwulf, began to feel sorrow for the Shamans and their lack of humanity, So he Created a Shaman himself as a last case scenario if the demon Shaman's were not killed ( which they weren't but that will be revealed later in the plot ) and Odin hid this shaman in a deep sleep along the southern border of the swamp lands. In the current setting Odin has forgotten about this Shaman and after seeing humanity in its current state he has given up on intervening with mortal affairs.

• @DREDD101:

the protaginist is a boy who Odin found, Odin during the Purge of Adwulf, began to feel sorrow for the Shamans and their lack of humanity, So he Created a Shaman himself as a last case scenario if the demon Shaman's were not killed ( which they weren't but that will be revealed later in the plot ) and Odin hid this shaman in a deep sleep along the southern border of the swamp lands. In the current setting Odin has forgotten about this Shaman and after seeing humanity in its current state he has given up on intervening with mortal affairs.

I think that the protagonist should have a name through a vote.

• I agree, I cant think of a good name for the protagonist, so ill start a pole

• @DREDD101:

The mecha would be bound to the spirit of an animal, to control it, it would then be soul bound to a human so it could be controlled, this creates a bridge between the spirit realm and the real realm creating the Shamans in the story, Shamans are going to be the pilot's of these medevil machines and will range differently depending on what animal the users armor is bonded too. I dont know a god title name for this but for now I call it a Celtic story. Im drawing a concept for a Shaman bound to an ox. Shaman in this story " man and machine bound to a animal spirit." so Shamans again are the pilots of these machines built by Dwarfs.

So the Mechas are called "Shamans"?

• @DREDD101:

I agree, I cant think of a good name for the protagonist, so ill start a pole

Good idea. This way people could choose what he should be called. Will Thor and/or Loki get an appearance?

• hmmm, thats actually a good Idea to have other norse gods intervine aswell, Im going to ponder on how I can make thor and loki into this, I think for one thor would be jelouse of the protaginists power and would be a semi bad guy/ good guy and loki would probably with out a doubt be creating more Demon shamans and ultimately be part of the cult that caused the dead to rise again any way. so loki would be one of the main villan's along with a cult of dark wizards from the west and your classic orks and goblins intervention because hey why not?

• What should be in this story? Moe girls, Ridiculously long or large weapons, talking animals, fan service moments such as nude scenes that are just for laughs here and there. Just to name a few suggestions for your story.