Please .-.

• Greetings! I am a huge fan of this show, but there one small problem. It's not complete! we don't have either the final episodes and the beginning episodes towards how it all began! It would be amazing if you guys would or can add them! Not only that it'll be highly appreciated. Thank you :)

• @Thepotato101 said in Please .-.:

Greetings! I am a huge fan of this show, but there one small problem. It's not complete! we don't have either the final episodes and the beginning episodes towards how it all began! It would be amazing if you guys would or can add them! Not only that it'll be highly appreciated. Thank you :)

You also forgot the Movie which was released by Pioneer and Adventures of the Mini-Goddesses which was also released by Pioneer.

-Anyway, the OVA series that takes place after TV Season 2 has never been licensed.

-OVA series 1 was originally licensed by AnimEigo and is out of Print

-TV Season 1 is / was licensed by Media Blasters Anime Works Label it's finally out of Print, so I think it would be available

• Movie and Mini Goddesses OVA are out of Print as well

Funimation will only license any of it, if they feel it would be profitable for them. If they want to test the waters for getting the rest of the series, I think the movie on Blu-Ray would be a good test, as I feel quite a few fans (like me) who have it on DVD would like to upgrade it, and it fully captures what makes the series so special. But it's all up to Funimation's licensing Department