Favorite Japanese Voice Actor/Actress

• So anybody have any favorites? Like for me I really love Rie Takahashi's and Daisuke Ono's work.

• Tomokazu Sugita is a personal favorite of mine. Loved his work as Gundam Tanaka and Joseph Joestar just to name a few of his roles.

• Tomokazu Sugita as @classyspartan said (add Gintoki as well though). Plus Daisuke Sakaguchi and Rie Kugimiya (mostly for their work on Gintama but I like them well enough whenever I hear them elsewhere).

I also like pretty much everything Saori Hayami does. Her role in When Supernatural Battles Become Common Place is probably my favourite with this scene getting me to watch the show. I also liked her a lot in A Silent Voice.

I like Ari Ozawa's voice a lot (although I don't think she's that good of an actor honestly) and other favourites in Miyuki Sawashiro, Yoko Hikasa, Rise Taneda, Jun Fukuyama, and Suzuko Mimori.

• Yuki Kaji, Yoko Hikasa, Rie Tanaka, Aoi Yuki, Rie Takahashi.

Though I generally follow English VAs more than the JP ones, I do like the performances of the JP VAs I listed.

Though I like Akiko Koike, she makes Konohamaru sound oddly attractive, it bugs the crap out of me. Its like, "damn he sounds like a hot girl"

• I am a member of the church of Ono Kensho

• For me I like Yoko Hikasa, Maaya Uchida, Risa Taneda, & Kikikuo Inoue

Guys: Daisuke Ono, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka