Naruto Shippion cliffhanger episode?????

• The episode that came on today for Toonami feels like a flashback episode from the original Naruto anime. But it was really cool getting to see the old gang again and see the old songs from original Naruto anime. Don't get that pump up music as much anymore in Naruto Shippion I love you the old Naruto song there really start using them in the new series again the new songs are so flat compared to the original songs that they used for the original Naruto anime and then seeing them again in tonight's broadcast was just so cool. Make watch it over again. But i'm still confused to why they did a review cliffhanger episode though. Right Before Naruto finishes off Pain.

• Is that before or after Planetary Devastation?

Because if its before... well its because you'll be coming up on one hell of an episode. If its after, I've got nothing. I skipped those episodes that were flashbacks to the original series. Generally because they add nothing to the show.

• you got three more flashback episodes of pains past coming up till you see the end

• @darthrutsula40 said in Naruto Shippion cliffhanger episode?????:

Is that before or after Planetary Devastation?

Because if its before... well its because you'll be coming up on one hell of an episode. If its after, I've got nothing. I skipped those episodes that were flashbacks to the original series. Generally because they add nothing to the show.

Naruto just met with Nagato.

And then they cut to filler.

Believe me it's probably one of the most single agregiously placed filler breaks I've ever seen a show ever do, from literal climax of story happening to cutting away to a Naruto filler side story pre-Shippuden is pretty bad.

• @classyspartan said in Naruto Shippion cliffhanger episode?????:

@darthrutsula40 said in Naruto Shippion cliffhanger episode?????:

Is that before or after Planetary Devastation?

Naruto just met with Nagato.

And then they cut to filler.

Believe me it's probably one of the most single agregiously placed filler breaks I've ever seen a show ever do, from literal climax of story happening to cutting away to a Naruto filler side story pre-Shippuden is pretty bad.

@classyspartan I did like it alittle though as we got old epic song from the Naruto Anime which is very lacks in the Naruto Shippion Anime.

• Honestly I'd just buy the DVDs since they're up to right before when it gets good.

• @darthrutsula40 said in Naruto Shippion cliffhanger episode?????:

Honestly I'd just buy the DVDs since they're up to right before when it gets good.

@darthrutsula40 I going buy the edit box set on eBay there very creap. And I'll be like the TV broadcast version.