Best comedy anime recommendations

• Really needing to laugh at something tonight, like non-stop, so thought I would ask the group for recommendations. Everything I can think of off the top of my head has funny moments, but only buried as a single joke here or there. I know I've watched shows in the past the kept me laughing, but can't for the life of me remember what they were.

• Specifically Funimation or is Crunchyroll fine too? If only Funimation I remember laughing a lot at School Rumble (it got more serious near the end though). Love Tyrant (dub here sub on CR) has some great moments as well but I wasn't laughing all the way though. Plus some for raunchy humor there's Prison School and Shimoneta.

If Crunchyroll is fine early Gintama is great (Funimation only has S3 dubbed). I also enjoyed I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying (2 seasons of 13 2 minute episodes).

• I liked Non Non Biyori, just the right amount of comedy for me, but nothing really serious happens.

Nichijou seems popular as a comedy, but I haven't watched yet.
    This seasons Aho Girl also seems like a popular comedy.

• Hadn't really thought about it when I made the posting, but really think I prefer a dub tonight. A VERY long day, and don't feel like having to think about what I'm hearing. I appreciate the suggestions, and please keep them coming just in case. However, just realized I haven't even cracked the seal on Shimoneta yet, so think I'll give it a try for starters.

• It's been years since ive seen it, but I thought My Bride is a Mermaid was hilarious

• @pleco_breeder Everything I listed should be dubbed aside from I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying and Gintama.

• D-Frag is pretty good, kind of harem-y, but it had me laughing out loud frequently

• Just finished the first episode of Shimoneta, and think it's going to fit the bill perfectly for tonight. I appreciate all the suggestions. I do believe that Anna from Shimoneta and Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi are twins separated at birth though. Those eyes can't be a common trait.

• I second Aho-Girl. Each episode has succeeded in making me laugh.

Ouran High School Host Club and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu have always been my favorites though.

• School Rumble needs more love.

• I'm probably late for your "tonight" but here a few suggestions anyway:

Aho Girl, I second this anime too, it is just too stupid and crazy, I love it.

Watamote, lots of cringe laughs, especially if you are of the introvert type like the main character.

Yamada's First Time (B Gata H Kei), no one ever talks about this anime but it is one of the funniest anime I've seen yet, it kind of has a similar vibe to Aho Girl.

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto, the comedy is delivered in a different way than it usually is in anime, but really funny and heartwarming.

...and pretty much any anime made by studio TRIGGER.

• @the_krock said in Best comedy anime recommendations:

Yamada's First Time (B Gata H Kei), no one ever talks about this anime but it is one of the funniest anime I've seen yet, it kind of has a similar vibe to Aho Girl.

B Gata H Kei is my favorite ever, of all time, so I'm right there with you

I was going to say D-Frag which someone already said, so instead I'll say Is This a Zombie? (on Funimation) and Seitokai Yakuindomo (on Crunchyroll)

• If you're looking for this site specifically, then what I can recommend are:

• Barakamon (one of my personal favorites)
    • Castle Town Dandelion
    • The Devil is a Part-Timer!
    • Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
    • Gamers!
    • Handa-kun
    • Is this a Zombie?
    • Lucky Star
    • New Game!
    • Prison School
    • Tsuredure Children

• Yeeeah, Yamada's First Time is one of those shows I loved but I don't want to publicly admit I liked it haha. But it is a funny show if you like any kind of raunchy humor.

• "......JUST GRAB MY BOOBS ALREADY!!!!"

...That scene was awesome. lol

• Seitokai Yakuindomo, YuruYuri, B Gata H Kei, Gabriel Dropout, and Konosuba rank highest on my "funniest I've watched" list.