Creating posts in the forum needs to be fixed.

• The controls at the top when you create a signature is not there when you create posts in the forum.

• another thing that I can't get used to is when you look at a thread in Linear mode have the new post on the last page and not on page 1, hybrid mode and threaded modes are messed up.

• @Chrisc:

another thing that I can't get used to is when you look at a thread in Linear mode have the new post on the last page and not on page 1, hybrid mode and threaded modes are messed up.

I'm pretty sure they fixed that issue. If you're still having it though, you can PM Sophie and she'll fix it for you.

• Again, this really should go in the Suggestion Box thread, not here.

• First of all, please remember to not report bugs in the forum. Please use our Support Page. www.funimation.com/support. I do, however, know about these issues, so you don't have to report them.

@Chrisc:

The controls at the top when you create a signature is not there when you create posts in the forum.

This has already been addressed I think in the Suggestions forum or in the Elite Members forum. It's a stopgap solution to a bug. The full editor will come back soon (but only for subscribers).

@Chrisc:

another thing that I can't get used to is when you look at a thread in Linear mode have the new post on the last page and not on page 1, hybrid mode and threaded modes are messed up.

I've fixed it for you. It's a bug that affects some users. This was fixed for all users at the time of launch, but I think I also possibly trigger it when I do forum maintenance things. I'm not sure, but I guess your account would be good to test against. :P

With that, I'm moving this thread to the Suggestions Forum.

• @Sophie:

I've fixed it for you. It's a bug that affects some users. This was fixed for all users at the time of launch, but I think I also possibly trigger it when I do forum maintenance things. I'm not sure, but I guess your account would be good to test against. :P

Yay its fixed, I got used to the other things I ask to be fixed but this was annoying.