Princess Evangile W Happiness (STEAM Edition)

• Apparently, this was released July 28, 2017. I guess it just slipped on by as far as i was concerned... I might get it, have to see. As you may or may not know, the trend with me is to buy these STEAM games, then, i never play them. Still haven’t played Wagamama High Spec. (laughs) Princess Evangile W Happiness definitely seems to focus more on the “physical” attributes (if you will) compared to Princess Evangile All Ages Version on STEAM. (Facepalm) Why? I can understand a degree of fanservice, but, then, it just becomes overkill and ruins what could be a decent storyline. The price is $34.99.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Well, after much back and forth, i made a decision that this was one that i wanted and decided to purchase this game - - not sure i'm feeling the "happiness" or at least my wallet isn't. Progress has been made, i did at least launch the game to see that it didn't crash or conflict with my Norton 360 a plus in that certain STEAM games i have, have conflicted with Norton. Anyway, from what i can see as of this point, the artwork and music are good, however, i must admit, (and will probably make another thread about this) the layout i didn't feel was as "crisp" as Dal Segno...

Sincerely,
    P.J.