Still waiting for Little witch academia

• I recently found out that Funimation is going to be having Space Luluco on their site which is wonderful but they still have not added Little witch academia. I was hoping this means that Funimation and Studio trigger will be more connected but they've already had Panty and Stocking for quite some time.

I know that the show might be hard to get a hold of but I sure do hope they can get it. I'd really like to see it.

• @LaserPewPew Netflix has it.

• @LaserPewPew said in Still waiting for Little witch academia:

I recently found out that Funimation is going to be having Space Luluco on their site which is wonderful but they still have not added Little witch academia. I was hoping this means that Funimation and Studio trigger will be more connected but they've already had Panty and Stocking for quite some time.
    I know that the show might be hard to get a hold of but I sure do hope they can get it. I'd really like to see it.

Currently in regards to streaming, Little Witch Academia is a Netflix Exclusive. However as The Seven Deadly Sins has shown us they're definitely willing to go after the DVD/BD rights to Netflix exclusive anime, so who knows? Here's hoping. I'd LOVE to have LWA on my shelf.