2017 *TRUE* MAN of MANLINESS

• Yeah yeah, so All Might won and all that, but who cares?

Forget all those wimps and posers who competed in this year's tournament. Who needs 'em? A bunch of pretty boys if you ask me.

But now... Now it's time to choose who the REAL MANLIEST MAN is!!! Four men so brave, so powerful, so undisputedly MANLY that they are actually BANNED FROM THE TOURNAMENT DUE TO BEING OVERPOWERED!!!

Yes friends, it is now time to choose... who the TRUE MANLIEST Anime MAN of MANLINESS really is!!!

alt text alt text alt text alt text

GAZE IN AWE AT THEIR SHEER PROSE AND MAJESTIC MACHISMO!!! Truly, there exist no better specimens of the male gender than these four!!!

But nay, only one can take home the honor of being the TRUE MAN of MANLINESS!!! And it is up to you, dear voters, to decide whom!!

Hercule Satan - Dragon Ball Z
    Don Kanonji - Bleach
    Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki - Fairy Tail
    Minoru Mineta - My Hero Academia

Be sure to vote ONLY ONCE. The winner will be crowned the TRUEST MAN IN ALL OF EXISTENCE FOR FOREVER EVERMORE!!!

(of course you know this is all one huge joke and will have absolutely nothing to do with future tournaments from here on out, but hey, these losers deserve at least a couple bones thrown to 'em, am I right?)

• Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 0

Satan quite literally actually saved the world due to his involvement and turned a villain onto the side of good. Say what you will he's got good intentions and actually is a competent fighter. He's also a pretty good grandpa too.

• Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 1

I hate myself for even voting for him in anything. But I mean, at least he kinda helps occasionally? Maybe? When he's not being a little creeper?

• Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 1

Although I wasn't really impressed by his actions in the tournament, he definitely played a supporting role. However, I have to say I was more than impressed by the forward thinking used, and obvious motives, in selecting his internship. ;-D

• CURRENT SCORE:

Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 2

• Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 3

You don't get into UA's Hero Course by being dead weight.

• Wtf???? None of people were manly. There are all Jobber! -_-

• @gohan6425 said in 2017 *TRUE* MAN of MANLINESS:

Wtf???? None of people were manly. There are all Jobber! -_-

alt text

• @gohan6425 said in 2017 *TRUE* MAN of MANLINESS:

alt text

• @classyspartan said in 2017 *TRUE* MAN of MANLINESS:

@gohan6425 said in 2017 *TRUE* MAN of MANLINESS:

alt text

JINX

• Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki - 1
    Minoru Mineta - 3

This may surprise and shock all of you, but even though I hate his big dumb ugly face and wish to punch him in it every single time I see him, in all seriousness.... Ichiya is actually a very powerful and talented wizard.

Hear me out here:

His parfum magic is so versatile, that it not only grants him healing and support magic, but also attack magic as well. And when he gets serious, he's not only able to take out one of Nirvana's legs all by himself, but is even able to one-shot both Rocker and Bacchus during the Grand Magic Games, the latter of which is said to even be on par in terms of strength with Erza Scarlet herself. Not to mention that he's also the only non-Dragon Slayer character to get an exceed partner in the series.

No, Ichiya's main problem is that he's an utter and insufferable idiot. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, "Why doesn't he just stay in his 'Hulkbuster' form all the time?"

But regardless, whenever push comes to shove, Ichiya is truly a force to be reckoned with.

Honestly, all I can say at this point it....

alt text

"MAAAAAAAAN...."

• Hercule Satan - 1
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 3
    Queenira- 9001

Look at me
    I'M THE MANLIEST NOW.

• Hercule Satan - 2
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 3

@Queenira - guess I'm voting for 2nd place, then.

• Hercule Satan - 3
    Don Kanonji - 0
    Minoru Mineta - 3

He is the true hero of the series and strongest fighter in the universe!