2017 MEN of MANLINESS - And the winner is...

• And so just as quickly as it began, it has ended….

256 men entered, 255 fell, and as the dust cleared, only one remained...

Though many of our contestants fought bravely, at the end it came down to a battle between Daryun and All Might. And though it was a long, difficult fight, at the end of it all, one man was deemed the undisputed victor.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 MANLIEST Anime MAN of MANLINESS is…...

ALL MIGHT!!!

Although he faced some tough competition, the pro superhero known as the "Symbol of Peace" brawled, bashed, and Delaware Smashed his way past all 255 of the other combatants, beating out Daryun in the final round.

As you can see, it appears our new champion is getting a bit ecstatic over his victory…

Congrats, hero. You've earned it.

Many thanks go out to:

• Kōhei Horikoshi, the original creator of the My Hero Academia manga
    • Weekly Shonen Jump, the magazine in which the manga was originally serialized
    • Shueisha and Viz Media, the publishers of the manga in Japan and America, respectively
    • Studio Bones, the animation company behind the My Hero Academia animated TV series
    • FUNimation Entertainment for bringing the series over to our shores
    • Kenta Miyake, Tesshō Genda, and of course the incomparable Christopher Sabat for giving All Might a voice in both Japanese and English
    FUNimation.com, for being so kind as to letting us use their forums to hold this fantastic event.
    • And last but certainly not least, all of YOU, the wonderful voters, for being so awesome, patient, and helpful as we made our way through yet another successful tournament.

May All Might's picture forever hang next to Kenshiro's, Mustang's, and Korosensei's in the hall of champions for eons to come. But for now, it is time to say goodbye. The curtains must fall on this year's event, only for them to rise again one year from now, for another champion to rise up and claim the crown.

Until then, rest, dear warriors. For tomorrow is another day… A day in which we shall EAT, DRINK, and be MANLY!!!

On behalf of myself, SpacemanHardy, and all of us here on the FUNimation forums, thank you all so much for participating in...

Until next time…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rT3KsN_H6g

PLUS!!! ULTRA!!!

AND KEEP IT MANLY!!!!

• A well fought final match up. Great job running the tournament again Hardy, it turned out great.

• Daryun still won in my heart and my baby Mika made it far.

Congrats All might!