Greetings from the Midwest

• Sup all new to the scene here looks like you had some cool peeps on the forums figured i drop by. So I'm your typical male from the 80's love to console game and one of those DBZ guys (is that a cliche?) Here is a back story how i turned up here.

So i got the ouya and i am a netflix user, anyways i was using my 360 but then my gold ran out and i'm like pfft i'm not paying for that anymore. Started watching netflix on my ouya and also got this program called XBMC (its totally awesome google it, you will enjoy) moving along they had this channel on there that was streaming animie but i was looking for something a bit more solid so after wandering for a bit i remembered Funi made all those cool shows that i loved so much!

So here is the deal I have'nt watched anything in quite a bit now and i feel a bit overwhelmed with all the things that are out there now. Here is my list…... You know what f that, how about you guys just tell me the MUST watches, watch?...eh i dunno what do i need to see... Now i'm not a bronie or anything super bright colors is great and all but i'm really looking for something scary, dark, maybe not so much horror something that would bore a 14 year old but get a old man like myself all worked up. I've done the Deathnotes Beserk Ghost in shell. I would like something along those lines......Am i rambeling?.....Right now i'm watching Fary tale, its good but sometimes the comical stuff is very ackward and i'm tempted to just skip. HOLY so much words >< Anyways PM me or leave a reply, I'm also on steam @Subwatt so you can go ahead and add me on there if you are feeling up to it. Make me wanna stay Ya'll hope someone can surprise me.

• Welcome to the forums Subwatt. Hmmm some must watches huh. Well some of my favorites are Anel Beats!, Black Cat, A certain Maical Index, uilty Crown, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shakugan no Shana, Aesthetica of a Roue Hero, and Legend of a Legendary Heros. Well Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome aboard the forums Subwatt, hope you have a great time here. ^_^ I'll try to think up some favorites that you might not have seen yet and get back to you with them later.

• Welcome to bedlam Subwat, I was a teen in the 80's( what a great time to be a teen), sounds like you and I may have similar tastes, I would recommend Elfin lied, claymore, darker than black, black lagoon( revy kicks ass), witchblade, dance in the vampire bund, blood+( blood C is kinda hookie in my opin but still ok), Ergo Proxy, Shiki, Blade of the Phantom Master, Corpse princess, Devil may cry, El cazador de la bruja, Hellsing, Heroic age, Kaze no stigma, Le Chevalier D'eon, Origin, Rin, trinity Blood, vexille, xxx,holic . That should keep ya busy for a few months lol.

I'm not one for the weird face stuff that happens but I have found that if I can look past that at times it is worth it in the end for a real good storyline and pretty good character development.

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.