Update Forum Homepage with Current FUNimation Series...

• ...unless I am living in a Haruhi-style time warp reliving last days of Fall 2016 over and over again (MAKE *ANIME GREAT AGAIN!!!), I fail to see why new FUNimation anime discussion sub-forums do not exist yet.

Right now, on the main funimation.com/forum (default settings), it is still showing in the "Featured Categories" section:

DBZ Universe
    Yuri! On ICE
    Drifters
    Keijo!!!!

So, uh....... yea...........

• @thegrandalliance said in Update Forum Homepage with Current FUNimation Series...:

...unless I am living in a Haruhi-style time warp reliving last days of Fall 2016 over and over again (MAKE *ANIME GREAT AGAIN!!!), I fail to see why new FUNimation anime discussion sub-forums do not exist yet.

Right now, on the main funimation.com/forum (default settings), it is still showing in the "Featured Categories" section:

DBZ Universe
    Yuri! On ICE
    Drifters
    Keijo!!!!

So, uh....... yea...........

@thegrandalliance Well if you want to be legitimate right now on what should be featured obviously Dragonball Z universe should be number one and then after that it most likely should be Attack on Titans, then one piece because it still a huge title even though it's not popular here in the United States innationally it is, and then probably fairy tail. #JustSaiyan

• @gohan6425

Fairy Tail is not a currently active series TV wise for Summer 2017, so I presume the slot would be held for a Summer 2017 show, 18if, which is prominently featured in their promotions.

• @thegrandalliance said in Update Forum Homepage with Current FUNimation Series...:

@gohan6425

Fairy Tail is not a currently active series TV wise for Summer 2017, so I presume the slot would be held for a Summer 2017 show, 18if, which is prominently featured in their promotions.

@thegrandalliance The feature shows are not for shows that are specifically for a certain season their featured on the forums because they are the most popular titles out there this is why Dragonball Z universe Will never be taken down.

• The "Featured" section just highlights the Simulcasts from the Fall season, back when the forum was re-updated and such were relevant. It has since yet to be updated to reflect 2017.

• Not gonna lie, I don't even look at the front page for the forums. I forget what they look like.

DBZ Universe
    Yuri! On ICE
    Drifters
    Keijo!!!!

Keijo was actually popular enough to get a spot there? I am willing to bet that it was way more popular out west than in Japan but still. I loved it though.

• From what I've seen with promotions and going by their popular shows on the site that's now or still playing that should be featured is
    My Hero Academia
    In Another World With My Smartphone
    Knights & Magic
    18if
    Or Gamers