teletoon

• teletoon needs to launch a us channel itll give the other animations channels some compitetion

• @majidude35 said in teletoon:

teletoon needs to launch a us channel itll give the other animations channels some compitetion

@majidude35 I all for it. Teletoon should also get the TV rights to Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V in the United States. Since Nicktoons network has done nothing but freaking Bury this anime. 4KMedia eeven localized Yuyu name to Zuzu in honor of avatar the last Airbender her name which was Zuko nickname he was given by Azula it spell the same Zuzu and pronounce the same. And yes it did from that as it's the only time the name has EVER been used. And Nicktoons can the show canceling it after only 37 episodes of season one. Teletoon in Canada are on Season 3. And we still don't have legally season two out yet on DVD or Blu-ray only season one all thank to Nicktoons BS! Even though Canada and Australia are LONG past air in the English dub of season two! And we wouldn't even be still getting this English dub had it not been for the Australia and Canada broadcasts that are watching it and supporting the official release. Sadly no one in the United States has this option since the same English dub that's has been aired in Canada and Australia is eventually going to be the dub they we get home released for the United States there's no stream service where we can l watch season 2 or 3 it so we either can YouTube etc. watch it or wait until 2020 pretty much for us in the USA of Yu-Gi-Oh! fans to even get it. People in USA that like Yu-Gi-Oh! are basically screwed and it Dub in this the USA. Teletoon is obviously doing a better job promoting Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc- V then Nicktoons was because they're getting high enough ratings to keep the show on as well as continue doubling the entire series you know like we missed out with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Yu-Gi-Oh! GX at the time it was being shown was getting very high ratings and yet 4kids still didn't did not dub the am Season 4. Teletoon Promoting it way better than Nicktoons did because Nicktoons hardly even had it on the network and when they did it was like at 5 AM or 6 AM. Hell once I even saw it at 4 AM. -_-

• @majidude35 said in teletoon:

teletoon needs to launch a us channel itll give the other animations channels some compitetion

You should know that the most of programming on Teletoon is already airing in the US or the rights are already with companies in the US. So the only shows that would be on "this" US Teletoon would be Canadian (the quality of the current shows in not that high).

Plus, I think that Corus would rather sell their shows to US channels or streaming services then compete against the Disney Channel, Nick or Cartoon Network since that could impact Corus' licenses with those channels in Canada.

• i want new channels I was so excited for the hub but now that's gone or at least nick to use nicktoons and teen nick better and cartoon network to use boomerang better the only company best utizlizing there secondary channels is Disney xd

• @jlaking i want new channels I was so excited for the hub but now that's gone or at least nick to use nicktoons and teen nick better and cartoon network to use boomerang better the only company best utizlizing there secondary channels is Disney xd

• @gohan6425
    minute ago  @jlaking

@jlaking i want new channels I was so excited for the hub but now that's gone or at least nick to use nicktoons and teen nick better and cartoon network to use boomerang better the only company best utizlizing there secondary channels is Disney xd