Does anyone like me in this forum?

• Does anyone like me in this forum? I feel like already being made fun of in some way. And I try thing to be nicer but does not seen to be going though to people here?

• While we have our disagreements, I like just about everyone on the forums, yourself included. And you have had others come to your defense before too in other threads, ya got supporters out there.

Like I've said before, when you're not being pushy about things, I think you add a lot of value to the forums! You certainly get a lot of conversation going! That's why I do try to reply to your threads when I know what you're talking about.

• @emdier said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

While we have our disagreements, I like just about everyone on the forums, yourself included. And you have had others come to your defense before too in other threads, ya got supporters out there.

Like I've said before, when you're not being pushy about things, I think you add a lot of value to the forums! You certainly get a lot of conversation going! That's why I do try to reply to your threads when I know what you're talking about.

@emdier I try to. But it seems a lot of conversations don't really and well and or just get a ignored. There was recently a cartoon fight club straw poll and there were over 300 people the dissed me down. What about Killia comparison to Sora?

• @gohan6425 said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

I'll take a look at the Killua thread! There are a few I miss responding to because I'll glance at them at work, think I'll respond to them later and then forget (I have the memory span of a goldfish, it's a bit ridiculous). So if you ever ask me something and I don't respond, don't assume I'm ignoring you, I likely legit just forgot.

But I will take a peek at that thread! I can always talk about Killua!

• @emdier said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

@gohan6425 said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

I'll take a look at the Killua thread! There are a few I miss responding to because I'll glance at them at work, think I'll respond to them later and then forget (I have the memory span of a goldfish, it's a bit ridiculous). So if you ever ask me something and I don't respond, don't assume I'm ignoring you, I likely legit just forgot.

But I will take a peek at that thread! I can always talk about Killua!

@emdier https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/13941/is-sora-perse-from-yu-gi-oh-arc-v-inspired-by-killua-from-hunter-x-hunter here.

But I also posted a one piece thread yesterday and no one seem to comment on it not so much you but like other people that know watch. Still got a long way to go on that series only got done with episode 389 there still leg over 70 episodes in this current season alone plus whatever Funimation farts out in the next couple of months of one piece for the dub.

• Maybe people are afraid of accidentally spoiling you on things since they're further ahead?

I don't watch One Piece, so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

• I tend to avoid commenting if I don't know the show. I don't watch One Piece (I just don't want to catch up on like 800 episodes), and I haven't' seen any Yu Gi Oh since I was like 13/14 (I much much older than that now ha ha). I'd be more inclined to chat about them if I watched them at all.

• @korrailli said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

I tend to avoid commenting if I don't know the show. I don't watch One Piece (I just don't want to catch up on like 800 episodes), and I haven't' seen any Yu Gi Oh since I was like 13/14 (I much much older than that now ha ha). I'd be more inclined to chat about them if I watched them at all.

@korrailli But Yu-Gi-Oh is so cool now again unlike like freaking Pokémon these days. -_- such a shame how they're the Pokémon company has buried Pokémon. At least Yu-Gi-Oh makes their shit entertaining and tries to keep the nostalgia up for people that want to see the old characters again which is what Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V actually does it bring some of the classic popular characters back as alternate versions of themselves. But this new Sora a character just really intrigues especially how the characters percent he like Killia obviously in a non-killing way since they duel to take people down not kill them but the way he can just hit the switch and stuff as like a pointed out in my reasons in that thread they're just so similar in so many ways the personality and the way the English voice actors handle the characters seem so similar.

• Yeah I'm the same way if I haven't watched the show then I don't usually comment.

As for the other thing yeah in the beginning when I first joined the forums I didn't like you. But now I think you're alright at times when your not pushy or going on some kind of rampage.

• Mixed.

I don't like that you are unmoving when it comes to any sort of opinion you have.

But

I'm not afraid to aid you if I feel you're not wrong, like that spat you had with Queenira.

I generally do avoid the topics that involve a show that I have never watched, which is about all the shows you've watched. I only come in when I noticed that they've been derailed so far that its no longer about whatever the topic is about.

And as a matter of principle I do flag all your review video posts as spam.

You've gotten a lot better, you still have some quirks that we need to work through though. I understand that sometimes we just won't agree (song localization or superman > goku to name two) on some things, but there are times where you're just not listening (like a database site not being a legit review source).

I won't hide the fact that your responses give me something to do late at night, so.... uhhh... thank you(?) for that.

• i like reading what you write its always entertaining but i dont talk alot

• @gohan6425 Watch more subbed anime. I know that you don't like reading subtitles but you'll get used 2 it.

• @Zethus said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

@gohan6425 Watch more subbed anime. I know that you don't like reading subtitles but you'll get used 2 it.

@Zethus That NEVER going to happen!

• @Zethus said in Does anyone like me in this forum?:

@gohan6425 Watch more subbed anime. I know that you don't like reading subtitles but you'll get used 2 it.

What does/did that have to do with anything in this thread so far?

• I don't hate you, I just happen to not care about most of the things you care about so I generally don't have anything to reply on these subjects. And also the fact that I avoid threads containing walls of text and arguments and you seem to play a significant part in their emergence.

On the other side you're also helping keep this forum alive and I respect you for that.

• Do NOT leave the FUNimation forums. I find that you provide a necessary counterpoint to the "groupthink" that can be witnessed from time to time here. What is also refreshing, and, what i feel most do not understand about you, is that Gohan is going to be Gohan. He's not going to put a filter on what he says just to "tickle your ears" (so to speak). I could probably comment more on your stuff (my cousin's husband is into Dragonball big time) but, between demands of work, home, and i'm also on Norton's community forum, i'm not always here. What i also try to do is visit your YouTube channel. I still have to finish the vid with Todd, probably got through half of it.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• All I can say gohan, is keep being you. While you and I don't agree on a lot of things, which I'm pretty sure is due to the fact that our tastes in anime and how we prefer to watch it are completely in contrast to each other, It balances everything out. If everyone's the same, where's the fun in that?