VRV website subscription

• Quick question for anyone that might know. If I pay for a subscription through the VRV website, can I also login here on the Funimation site and watch shows as a paying subscriber? Or will I only be able to login and view shows on the VRV site?

• @VisceralMel said in VRV website subscription:

Quick question for anyone that might know. If I pay for a subscription through the VRV website, can I also login here on the Funimation site and watch shows as a paying subscriber? Or will I only be able to login and view shows on the VRV site?

As far as I am currently aware the only account that can actually log in and integrate with VRV is your Crunchyroll account. While VRV has a number of Funimation titles, you can probably only view them on VRV's website and apps if you subscribe to Funimation over there.

• VRV is actually a separate account. you merely link the VRV account to the CR account to share premium status. It will likely work the same for any other services that support linking in the future.

• @VisceralMel The "quick answer" is no, no you cannot. Not yet, anyways.

• Took me 5 days but thanks guys. I never properly figured out this new (to me) forum layout. But again thanks for the info. Guess I'm just better off signing up here instead. For now anyway...