Episode 387 Hatchan is a good guy now? Spoiler

• Spoiler to for people who now seen it.

Just watch Episode 387 trying to get caught up and all yeah thanks Toonami... -_- But I could not help but noices that said Arlong and even one got taken by the Navy. But was Arlong and his Crew NOT working for the Navy in secret? Is that now how he was control Nami Village to begin with? And how the Straw Hat Pirates that became wanted in the 1st place from the bad gang of navy that was working with Arlong. And now Hatchan is good now just like that after all the crap he did with Arlong?

• Arlong was working with a navy captain who was corrupt, but he still had the power to place a bounty on Luffy's head. Hachi was taken in by non-corrupt marines, but after he escaped and met Camie he had a change of heart and became a good guy.

• @Andres_Saldi said in Episode 387 Hatchan is a good guy now? Spoiler:

Arlong was working with a navy captain who was corrupt, but he still had the power to place a bounty on Luffy's head. Hachi was taken in by non-corrupt marines, but after he escaped and met Camie he had a change of heart and became a good guy.

@Andres_Saldi Hmmm that werid I suppise that never shown that up until now. He did said he never got caught but everyone else into his group got caught. a least 4Kids did not change that part. I only watch though season with the 4Kids Dub. So that made changes things. To bad 4Kids has some great voice actor for One Piece just a bad script.