2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku

• alt text alt text alt text

Gajeel Redfox - Fairy Tail vs. Izuku Midoriya - My Hero Academia

Please choose one of the two characters listed that you wish to see continue on in this tournament. Voting will stay open until 10 PM CST the following day.

Please post your vote, as well as the current score, after taking your vote into account. Be sure to clearly note who you are voting for by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote ONCE, and once you post you cannot change your vote. And DON'T try to cheat; I'll be watching.

Gajeel - 0
    Izuku - 0

• Gajeel - 0
    Izuku - 1

• Gajeel - 0
    Izuku - 2

Sorry Gajeel. I like you, but you ain't no Deku.

alt text

• Gajeel - 0
    Izuku - 3

• I vote for Gajeel as he the only 1 I know of the 2...

• @gohan6425 Then update the score like we've been telling you to. >:|

• CURRENT SCORE:

Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 3

• Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 4

• Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 5

• @gohan6425 said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

I vote for Gajeel as he the only 1 I know of the 2...

Legit buddy, I really mean it, you need to eventually watch My Hero Academia. I can't believe you haven't yet as it's totally your kind of show. You keep mentioning you want shows that "pump you up", I haven't had episodes get me this pumped up and excited, on the edge of my seat, like Season 2 is doing right now for a long time. I bet you'd love it.

• @emdier said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

@gohan6425 said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

Legit buddy, I really mean it, you need to eventually watch My Hero Academia. I can't believe you haven't yet as it's totally your kind of show. You keep mentioning you want shows that "pump you up", I haven't had episodes get me this pumped up and excited, on the edge of my seat, like Season 2 is doing right now for a long time. I bet you'd love it.

@emdier Not sure if it something I going to be into I seen advertisement for it on my Dragonball Super Blu-Ray Set it does not seem like something for me. Though I all for a hero storys does not seen like something that had that pump up to it. And I still an not up to date with One Piece. I got a long way to go thanks Toonami... -_- though I could be wrong about that Wayback when I started getting into Naruto. I thought the show would be a flop after seeing the advertisement I ended up giving it a chance and watched it on to Toonami and I added up loving it. But in this day and age I'm very strict on watching new stuff due to the fact that there's just so much other stuff I have to watch and so little time.

• Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 6

This just isn't working out in Gajeels favor. The once bad guy (turned good guy) versus the kid that has never wanted anything more than to have a chance at the ability to help people. This comes down to a question of morals and, even though Gajeel got better, he can't compare to that kind of motivation.

• Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 7

• Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 8

I'm sorry, Gajeel. I'm rooting for Deku in this one! [had another typo lol]

• Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 9

• @gohan6425 said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

@emdier said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

@emdier Not sure if it something I going to be into I seen advertisement for it on my Dragonball Super Blu-Ray Set it does not seem like something for me. Though I all for a hero storys does not seen like something that had that pump up to it. And I still an not up to date with One Piece. I got a long way to go thanks Toonami... -_- though I could be wrong about that Wayback when I started getting into Naruto. I thought the show would be a flop after seeing the advertisement I ended up giving it a chance and watched it on to Toonami and I added up loving it. But in this day and age I'm very strict on watching new stuff due to the fact that there's just so much other stuff I have to watch and so little time.

I actually didn't like season 1 a lot, it was a bit slower and it was mostly world building and character building which, while necessary, was not overly exciting stuff. So I can see why an ad for season 1 wouldn't be that exciting.

Season 2 is taking all the season 1 built and using it to its fullest extent. The only show in recent memory that I found this badass is Attack on Titan Season 2. I loved that season and to be honest, I am liking season 2 of my hero even better then Attack on Titan. There was one episode recently where I was literally on the edge of my seat.

It truly builds the hype like few others.

• @emdier said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

@emdier said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Gajeel vs. Izuku:

I actually didn't like season 1 a lot, it was a bit slower and it was mostly world building and character building which, while necessary, was not overly exciting stuff. So I can see why an ad for season 1 wouldn't be that exciting.

Season 2 is taking all the season 1 built and using it to its fullest extent. The only show in recent memory that I found this badass is Attack on Titan Season 2. I loved that season and to be honest, I am liking season 2 of my hero even better then Attack on Titan. There was one episode recently where I was literally on the edge of my seat.

It truly builds the hype like few others.

@emdier I like Naurto Season 1 just not the original advertisement for it.

• - @Queenira's vote -

Gajeel - 1
    Izuku - 10