There should be a Gal*Gun Anime

• I think both GalGun and its sequel, GalGun Double Peace looked like interesting games.

I wish the games would get an anime TV series. I wonder what the games and story would be like if it was an anime series, and what type of anime visual style it would use?

Don't know why Inti Creates doesn't team up with an anime studio to create a full anime series. I would like to see a Gal*Gun anime, and if it becomes a reality, I would like to see an English dub as well.

• That would be cool if it was ever made into an anime.

• Hi Spaceshot,

Believe it or not, i finally got around to opening up my package from Amazon - -probably ordered it a year ago, it was Gal Gun Double Peace for the Vita. I looked at the front cover, then the back, decided that it was going to bother me, and literally threw it in the garbage brand new and still factory sealed. There are times when i will have no hesitation just outright throwing games in the trash. A similar thing happened with Yoshi's Island DS. Did i find all the items on the levels i played? Yes. However, the gameplay was just so disgustingly obnoxious that i threw that game in the garbage as well. I still have Yoshi's Island for the 3DS brand new factory sealed, however, you guessed it, if i find (at a later date) that the gameplay bothers me - - right in the garbage. I wouldn't even care about trading it in at say GameStop. Unless, if a friend expressed that they wanted it, i would give it to them, free of charge. I don't know... perhaps (on some level) i'm losing my affinity for gaming... Just tired of having to learn excruciating button combos to pull off a mission. There were times when it was easier to go back to working on my term papers than complete some of the levels in Yoshi's Island DS (laughs) {:-D

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• @P-J

...ehm, why don't you give us a ring b4 trashing perfectly useable games next time? A waste...

• @P.J. Yeeeaaaah..... That just seems like a perfectly good waste of money. :\

• @P.J. Don't go throwing away video games in the trash? It may be worth something, and someone else might want it. If you want to get rid of games you don't want or play anymore, why don't you go to Gamestop and trade it in for either cash or store credit? That's what I would do.

• @Spaceshotx7 said in There should be a Gal*Gun Anime:

@P.J. Don't go throwing away video games in the trash? It may be worth something, and someone else might want it. If you want to get rid of games you don't want or play anymore, why don't you go to Gamestop and trade it in for either cash or store credit? That's what I would do.

Or you know just...sell it to some friends of yours, or on Ebay or something. Like unless you got these pretty cheap or bargain bin it actually seems a real waste to just....buy something and then throw it out without ever even playing it.

Unless this is just some sort of complicated analogy or something.

• All logical arguments presented. I have up-voted them all. Whether i follow through on that advice, remains to be seen... Sometimes, the aggravation just reaches a point, then, games or even music cds hurled into the garbage with no looking back for better or worse... In the case with Gal Gun, it worked out well, as trash pickup was either the next day or the day after that. Believe it or not, Kirby's Pinball for the original GameBoy was another one that i either buried in the backyard (maybe i dug it up later, not sure) or outright destroyed the cartridge. That game was sooo aggravating; i think the minute i had seen that i conquered it, i took to disposing of it.

On another note, would any of you happen to have a P.O. Box set up in the event that i could send you games i'm sick of? If that info is too personal, do not post it. Some have told me to set up an Amazon Storefront, but, i really don't want to do that.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

P.S.- I know what you're thinking. We better not recommend Eryi's Action... {:-o

• As someone who has a mass collection of clear files, trading cards, keychains, and many many other anime goods I do understand the hassle of selling unwanted stuff. But I could never bring myself to throw away an unopened good. I see lots of posts saying to sell but honestly I'd recommend just giving it away to friends. I know my friends are always happy to get free stuff like I assume most are. And if you don't have any friends well now you have a reason to make some!