What site MOD does what?@

• @SpacemanHardy and @Sophie are great but JW is spaceman more of an everyday user and someone to talk to discuss anime with and is Sophie more of an technical help mod?

• I'm more like a hall monitor who's willing to chew the fat with you while yelling at fellow students not to run in the halls.

But if I see a serious infraction, I immediately report it to the principal (aka. the admin, Sophie), and see if we can't get the offending student punished and/or banned.

So in other words, I'm one of you, but I also have the authority to get you in trouble if you misbehave.

• @SpacemanHardy said in What site MOD does what?@:

I'm more like a hall monitor who's willing to chew the fat with you while yelling at fellow students not to run in the halls.

But if I see a serious infraction, I immediately report it to the principal (aka. the admin, Sophie), and see if we can't get the offending student punished and/or banned.

So in other words, I'm one of you, but I also have the authority to get you in trouble if you misbehave.

But who monitors the hall monitor? We gotta hold you to the same standards you are obligated to hold us.

Not implying or denying any wrongdoing, just asking.

• @darthrutsula40 said in What site MOD does what?@:

But who monitors the hall monitor? We gotta hold you to the same standards you are obligated to hold us.
    Not implying or denying any wrongdoing, just asking.

That would be our wonderful admin @sophie, as well as our fellow moderators and Funimation employees @generalg23 and @JayHairston.

They keep me in line, so that I can keep YOU in line. -_^

• @SpacemanHardy said in What site MOD does what?@:

Pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, my sides are killing me.. Stop it, Stop it....

All users have that "Authority". You ignore most things that should be dealt with, or you sit there shaking you fist "Don't Run!" as it were.

Sure, you can lock a thread if it is not something you feel like dealing with, not actually dealing with the people causing the thread to be locked. There have been so many violations by so many in just one thread that I can name at least 5 that people should have been banned.

I was actually excited when they announced Jay would be joining. I was hoping MAYBE the forums would become more civilized, yeah, THAT was a waste of a hope.

Funi needs to invest some of their new found wealth from the buyout to hire REAL Mods that can actually clear out the Trolls and Troll supporting Mods.