Dragon Ball Z and Super English dubs on VRV

• Im just wondering why they arn't on VRV or if there's an idea of when they will be.

• @justinoverdorf Z won't be on vrv most likely because Funimation still need exclusive series for their site for people to stay on and you'll be wait years before Super ever gets streamed since its a Toonami or Adult Swim thing for now

• @MidnightAoshi said in Dragon Ball Z and Super English dubs on VRV:

@justinoverdorf Z won't be on vrv most likely because Funimation still need exclusive series for their site for people to stay on and you'll be wait years before Super ever gets streamed since its a Toonami or Adult Swim thing for now

@MidnightAoshi Good luck with that people that buy the stream just for DBZ have mostly unsub b/c that don't Bruce Music with it. Just look at some of the comments on the web site for some the episodes for DBZ on the FUnimation web site here people comment where Bruce Music b/c most American Fans grew up and rather have the Bruce Music but of course Toei and Funimation don't seen to care what made DBZ BIG here and give the fan a course of what music that wanted to watch for DBZ in the stream services by just giving then a choice to pick which one that wanted to hear. "Hay Bruce we know you music is what made DBZ big in the USA but where not going on the stream" "You fan that wanted Go buy the Brick dvd and or Blu-ray box set that don't even have your theme song and ending theme song in it by the way."

• @justinoverdorf said in Dragon Ball Z and Super English dubs on VRV:

Im just wondering why they arn't on VRV or if there's an idea of when they will be.

@justinoverdorf If you wanted Dragonball Super English there 2 thing you can Legally do to watch it 1 go watch it on Adult Swim Stream Web Site or buy the DVD and or Blu-Ray which Season 1 of Dragonball Super just came out a fews days ago... The 3 would be just buy cable and watch it on Adult Swim...

• @gohan6425 Why are you telling me this? I honestly don't care what music plays. You sure people didn't get into it because of the characters, the action, how it was different from other shows at the time? That DBZ could of been a rap/music battle with Bruce's music it would still be popular?

@gohan6425 Why are you telling me this? I honestly don't care what music plays. You sure people didn't get into it because of the characters, the action, how it was different from other shows at the time? That DBZ could of been a rap/music battle with Bruce's music it would still be popular?

I agree I could care less about the music.

@gohan6425 Why are you telling me this? I honestly don't care what music plays. You sure people didn't get into it because of the characters, the action, how it was different from other shows at the time? That DBZ could of been a rap/music battle with Bruce's music it would still be popular?

@MidnightAoshi Japanese music that is played when Dragonball Z is being played does not fit the action that is being presented it slow pace and very stale. Bruce music on the other hand it actually fits with the action that is being presented what makes the fight scenes more enjoyable to watch music is definitely a key in what people want to watch if the music is not engaging to the audience people stop watching. Before you say that I'm just being critical to Dragonball Z's music I have recently watched on the stream service Funimation stream service with other animes that had the original Japanese score that I thought fit the anime example black butler, fairy tail. Let's not forget soul eaters which aired on Toonami which had a great background music. So no this is not me basing it around other animes or think other anime have bad music it specifically Dragonball Z's that I thinks Japanese score sucks. It sounds very bad for a show that supposed to be about fighting and pump up and build up for what's going to happen next it is very flat for Music. Bruce falconer brings it to life and makes the action make more sense and more enjoyable because it fits with what's going on.

• @gohan6425 Okay that's all fine since its your opinion. I'm just saying that I don't care what music plays it's still the same series. Just like I don't care about about the languages either since its all still the same.

• @cloud_vii Exactly. The one thing that got me into the show are the characters.

@gohan6425 Okay that's all fine since its your opinion. I'm just saying that I don't care what music plays it's still the same series. Just like I don't care about about the languages either since its all still the same.

@MidnightAoshi "languages" is not the same lol...

• @gohan6425 What I mean by language I mean I don't care what language I listen to since its still the same story.

• I do prefer Dub over watching something sub but I will watch whichever it doesn't matter to me as long as it has a good story that I can get into.