Just became member, question about DBZ remaster?

• I signed up for the FunimationNow trial membership for some DragonBallZ and then I saw that its not the version with the Bruce Faulconer's soundtrack. Is the Bruce Faulconer version not on FunimationNow????? how can someone watch DBZ without "Vegeta - Super Saiyan theme" and "Gohan's Anger Theme"

• they cut all ties with Faulconer years ago, so no, the site does not use his soundtrack. the Orange season bricks still use it though

• @Getchman said in Just became member, question about DBZ remaster?:

they cut all ties with Faulconer years ago, so no, the site does not use his soundtrack. the Orange season bricks still use it though

@Getchman The Blu-ray versions of the box sets for Dragonball Z have the Bruce Faulconer soundtrack as well bro.

• @gxsingh12 said in Just became member, question about DBZ remaster?:

I signed up for the FunimationNow trial membership for some DragonBallZ and then I saw that its not the version with the Bruce Faulconer's soundtrack. Is the Bruce Faulconer version not on FunimationNow????? how can someone watch DBZ without "Vegeta - Super Saiyan theme" and "Gohan's Anger Theme"

Hi @gxsingh12 I glad to see a another fellow Bruce Faulconer Dragonball Z Fan. I myself believe it's the best soundtrack from Dragonball Z. Unfortunately there was a lawsuit that Bruce Faulconer filed on Funimation in 2003 which is also why Bruce did not do the first two seasons of the Dragonball Z and Nathan Johnson did those instead in 2005 for the DBZ Redub for season 1 and 2, here a video where you can get an unbiased view point of what happened https://youtu.be/vlLI02pvQIU . Though Funimation has the rights to use Bruce Faulconer music still for the home media rights which are the DBZ orange bricks DVDs and the most recent DBZ Blu-ray box set releases respectfully the stream service unfortunately is separated I guess from the home media rights in Bruce and Funimation settlement that had in 2006 of course stream service back then didn't exist so as you can see I don't think the 2 party's though about this when they were settling. However even if they were able to make an agreement on the stream service rights for Bruce music I guess they would still have to get an "Ok" from Toei animation (The company that animates Dragonball Z and owns the anime) for it to even be an option for us to use it like the orange bricks and the Blu-rays. Yes it suck I ask for it too. But it seen Funimation and Toei don't care what made Dragonball Z HUGE here. Before someone says it didn't yes it damn well did wasn't big here already yes but when Bruce's music took over it automatically hit number one for three straight years in all cable networks.

• @gohan6425 said in Just became member, question about DBZ remaster?:

@Getchman said in Just became member, question about DBZ remaster?:

they cut all ties with Faulconer years ago, so no, the site does not use his soundtrack. the Orange season bricks still use it though

@Getchman The Blu-ray versions of the box sets for dragon ball Z have the Bruce Faulconer soundtrack as well bro.

wasn't aware. I only have the Orange bricks and I don't really care about the music to keep track of other releases it might be it in. thanks for letting me know