Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?

• Here is the proof https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/888051525020336128
    and now the question is will funimation dub it????????????

• Probably! But we won't know for sure until they announce it

• Too soon to be asking that.

• @Natsuuuu @joe-funi @Riles https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/13820/fan-world-2017-con-day-2-with-todd-haberkorn-voice-actor-session-and-q-and-a-on-7-22-17

Todd Haberkorn the English Voice of Natsu CONFIRMED there is 1 more season around 32:00 of the YouTube video he stated it...

• @gohan6425

no one is questioning if a new season is being made. we all know this. the question being asked is if it will be dubbed

• @Getchman said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

@gohan6425

no one is questioning if a new season is being made. we all know this. the question being asked is if it will be dubbed

@Getchman Well since the ENGLISH voice actor CONFIRMED it was getting a new season and even when so far to TRY and calling the English Dictator to find out how many episodes that are for the final season. I almost SURE it getting English Dub.

• I am also sure it's getting a dub, considering they just licensed the movie for a theatrical release

But the question is if they'll dub it, not if a new season exists, and whether or not they're going to dub it is confirmed yet. A dub hasn't been confirmed yet, so the answer is, "We don't know"

Do you understand?

• @Riles said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

I am also sure it's getting a dub, considering they just licensed the movie for a theatrical release

But the question is if they'll dub it, not if a new season exists, and whether or not they're going to dub it is confirmed yet. A dub hasn't been confirmed yet, so the answer is, "We don't know"

Do you understand?

@Riles I would watch the video that I record of where Todd basically confirmed it is being dub bro...

• that's pretty stupid. He should be very well aware that there's no way Tyler Walker could possibly know how many episodes this new season will have barely 2 days after it was announced.

• @Getchman said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

that's pretty stupid. He should be very well aware that there's no way Tyler Walker could possibly know how many episodes this new season will have barely 2 days after it was announced.

@Getchman 1:01:09 of the video I ASK him myself the question btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZdwPII61A as he looks into the camera...

• that's neat, doesn't change what I just said

that's neat, doesn't change what I just said

@Getchman Well Todd most think he does bro...

• Yeah that is pretty stupid and a newbish thing for Todd to say that.

• We doing this again?

Guess we are.

Gohan, the odds are in the favor of this final season of Fairy Tail for being dubbed by Funimation. They've dubbed almost every piece of Fairy Tail media they possibly can (with the exceptions of OVA's and that's a licensing problem).

But right now, there is no confirmation of when this new season will even come OUT yet, outside of "Sometime in 2018."

For the time being just be patient and wait. Nothing's confirmed. There is no news. Todd wants to work on it, obviously. It's a series he has a very strong passion for and he'd love to be able to see it through to the story's completion. But right now there's no OFFICIAL NEWS YET!

Same deal with Dragon Ball Super, the question is not IF Funimation will get this final season of Fairy Tail, or will they dub it. The question is WHEN will they license it, and WHEN will they dub it.

• @classyspartan said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

We doing this again?

Guess we are.

Gohan, the odds are in the favor of this final season of Fairy Tail for being dubbed by Funimation. They've dubbed almost every piece of Fairy Tail media they possibly can (with the exceptions of OVA's and that's a licensing problem).

But right now, there is no confirmation of when this new season will even come OUT yet, outside of "Sometime in 2018."

For the time being just be patient and wait. Nothing's confirmed. There is no news. Todd wants to work on it, obviously. It's a series he has a very strong passion for and he'd love to be able to see it through to the story's completion. But right now there's no OFFICIAL NEWS YET!

Same deal with Dragon Ball Super, the question is not IF Funimation will get this final season of Fairy Tail, or will they dub it. The question is WHEN will they license it, and WHEN will they dub it.

@classyspartan Uh there dubbing Super... And again I will link you to the Q and A video where he stated it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZdwPII61A since you don't seen to not take Todd word for it...

• @gohan6425 What he's saying is that yes it will highly likely get a dub. But nothing has been official yet on when as in date wise it will happen.

• @gohan6425 said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

@classyspartan said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

We doing this again?

Guess we are.

@classyspartan Uh there dubbing Super... And again I will link you to the Q and A video where he stated it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZdwPII61A since you don't seen to not take Todd word for it...

I will respectfully choose NOT to watch an entire hour long Q&A video you keep posting and consider it definitive proof.

Point is at the end of the day this argument is dumb and pointless.

Fairy Tail's Final Season is confirmed for the year 2018. As of right now, this is the only piece of news we have on it.

We currently do not have definitive proof of the following:
    -When it's going to air
    -How many episodes it's going to have
    -What animation studio(s) will be working on it
    -Will Funimation pick up the rights?
    -Will Funimation give it a Broadcast Dub, or will it be dubbed upon release of the DVD/BDs?

We can speculate, but there is no 100% concrete proof. And no I don't take Todd as a golden source of insight for Japanese production. Like I said, there's a high chance that Todd will be voicing Natsu for this final season. But we don't know when. That's all.

• @gohan6425 You do realize that Todd has been wrong in the past, right? In fact, he seems to be pretty bad about saying stuff like that about things he doesn't really know.

This happened a couple months back as well, when someone asked him about a second season of Ouran High School Host Club, and he responded by saying that he heard something about it being in production. As it turns out, there was no such thing, and he was just basing his information upon a baseless rumor. He had to go onto his Twitter account and apologize and everything.

So yeah. No disrespect to Mr. Haberkorn, but he isn't exactly the most reliable source of information. It's very likely that the new season of Fairy Tail will be dubbed, but we won't know for 100% certainty until an official announcement is made.

• @classyspartan said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

@gohan6425 said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

@classyspartan said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

We doing this again?

Guess we are.

I will respectfully choose NOT to watch an entire hour long Q&A video you keep posting and consider it definitive proof.

Point is at the end of the day this argument is dumb and pointless.

Fairy Tail's Final Season is confirmed for the year 2018. As of right now, this is the only piece of news we have on it.

We currently do not have definitive proof of the following:
    -When it's going to air
    -How many episodes it's going to have
    -What animation studio(s) will be working on it
    -Will Funimation pick up the rights?
    -Will Funimation give it a Broadcast Dub, or will it be dubbed upon release of the DVD/BDs?

We can speculate, but there is no 100% concrete proof. And no I don't take Todd as a golden source of insight for Japanese production. Like I said, there's a high chance that Todd will be voicing Natsu for this final season. But we don't know when. That's all.

@classyspartan Uh I timestamp it for you... -_-

@gohan6425 said in Season 8 of fairy tail is coming out and will funimation dub it?:

@Getchman 1:01:09 of the video I ASK him myself the question btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZdwPII61A as he looks into the camera...

• @gohan6425 Once again, it doesn't matter what Todd says. The person he would be asking wouldn't know such info since not even Japan released any details. All we know is that it is coming out next year. How would this person know anything more about the new season when it is still in production and isn't available for licensing yet?

Voice actors don't always have their facts straight. I can't remember his name but back in early 2014 during a panel a voice actor said something about Funimation having Sailor Moon and that was clearly false.