Funimation Did it AGAIN!

• Once again in less two months I got two products that I pre-ordered several months in advance and did not get the product on the day of the release the code geass OVA. Know my Dragon Ball Super volume one Blu-ray has not been delivered and has a re-activation failed listing on it this is unacceptable because they did this to me a month ago with my last pre-order product! I've contacted them through email with a very detailed email about my unpleasing about this fact as a customer and I have also emailed them but at the same time this is once again unacceptable and this is why they need a phone number! Sick of the constant bs. The point of pre-ordering product online is so that is mailed to you a week before so it can come to you on the day of its release and this is the second time now where that is not going to happen because Funimation didn't do their job! I as a customer shouldn't have to pick their nose and remind them to send me my product they should be sending it to me automatically! Another website that I ordered from does this for preorder orders why our day !? Please someone read this and actually take note! If This shit keeps happening I'm no longer ordering through Funimation shop and I'm just going to order from another shop! Also find it funny Funimation where is hell remembered to take their monthly payment for their stream service out today but didn't send out my product conveniently forgot that! Thank You @Moderators @administrators

• If you need another alternative, Rightstuf.com usually has the same pre-orders that Funimation puts up usually around the same time.

• You also need to bug support, not the forum people. They can't help you in cases like this.

• Question: Was it a visa card.

second chill. It's not the only thing getting delayed. All of the Jojos preorders from EVERYWHERE haven't gone out and I'm not threatening viz

• @Queenira said in Funimation Did it AGAIN!:

Question: Was it a visa card.

second chill. It's not the only thing getting delayed. All of the Jojos preorders from EVERYWHERE haven't gone out and I'm not threatening viz

@Queenira first of all I did it with the gift card so I wouldn't have the money in my card the whole time that was the whole concept because I don't like money staying in my card and they don't take it out until the pre-orders up. Second of all no it's on acceptable because this is the second time they've done it this is literally the only time on any online website where I pre-ordered something and it doesn't come to me on time I repeat the only time it's happened is with this website I've never had any incidents like this before only with Funimation.

• @darkdeath174 said in Funimation Did it AGAIN!:

You also need to bug support, not the forum people. They can't help you in cases like this.

@darkdeath174 As I said I've already contacted the support team but that's not the point because this shit needs to stop and I need my point across because this has better not happen again! I seen numerous people complain about this issue in this fourm so this is obviously an ongoing issue and it needs to damn well stop I shouldn't have to pick their nose for them to get my order out.

• Okay. Breathe. I get your mad. But screaming like a kid gets you nowhere. You need to contact support and have them retry the card. You're being quote rude. I asked if it was a visa gift card because before I authorized my PayPal my own visa cards were being denied.

• @classyspartan said in Funimation Did it AGAIN!:

If you need another alternative, Rightstuf.com usually has the same pre-orders that Funimation puts up usually around the same time.

@classyspartan Yes that's the place where I ordered my black butler season one Blu-ray DVD combo pack from only used it once but I have that discount membership one-year thing or whatever it's called haven't bought that much their sense since there's nothing really I'm interested in right now there but if this shit keeps up I'll definitely be switching over there with the exception of the pre-order exclusive most likely which would piss me off even more.

Okay. Breathe. I get your mad. But screaming like a kid gets you nowhere. You need to contact support and have them retry the card. You're being quote rude. I asked if it was a visa gift card because before I authorized my PayPal my own visa cards were being denied.

@Queenira I already said in this thread I contacted them both on Twitter and I sent them a message via email detailing all this. And no the gift card was approved otherwise I wouldn't have been able to use it to buy the Blu-ray or preorder it in this case it was not denied it was approved as a matter fact the transaction for the gift card was complete which is how I was able to purchase the pre-order for the Dragon Ball Super Blu-ray.

• @gohan6425 Then for heavens sakes calm down and let people do their jobs. I've said this before to you. You having a direct line to yell is not a magic go faster tool and probably makes you look worse to the people trying to fix it. How would you feel if someone sat and berated you all day on how to do your job with 0 know how of the controls and P & P that go into a situation like this. You're gonna get your Dragon ball either way and you've clearly seen it and have access any time. CHILL.

@gohan6425 Then for heavens sakes calm down and let people do their jobs. I've said this before to you. You having a direct line to yell is not a magic go faster tool and probably makes you look worse to the people trying to fix it. How would you feel if someone sat and berated you all day on how to do your job with 0 know how of the controls and P & P that go into a situation like this. You're gonna get your Dragon ball either way and you've clearly seen it and have access any time. CHILL.

@Queenira Uh I did that last time so no they don't get that sympathy their job is to ship it out immediately and as a customer I deserve customer service satisfaction this is not customer service satisfaction let's not forget they don't forget to take your monthly stream service payment out on time but they always seem to forget about sending out their pre-order merchandise and in the fact that I can't contact them to explain that to them and how wrong this says makes it even worse because then I have to wait for their team there shopping team to get back to me which sometimes takes a good few hours actually last time it took until like 6 o'clock at night the next day before they even contacted me. Knowing them they'll probably do the same thing again.

• @classyspartan I used to use amazon for my anime purchases. I'm now using Rightstuf and it's Got Anime? Membership.

• I, an Amazon Prime member, have bought games from Amazon and they like to make me wait 4+ days after release to get me what I order. "Release day delivery" is so unreliable. My new phone didn't even get to me until a full week after the pre-release orders went up, still said I'd get it two days after I ponied up. Five days after those two days I finally got it. I'm so glad Horizon Zero Dawn actually did get to me on release day.

Its not even like its so hard, my store will get games/movies weeks in advance, but Amazon, OnePlus, Funimation, or Idea Factory can't even get me the product I want, and specifically request the day off for, on time.

• Sincerest apologies gohan6425 for the mishap. I honestly don't know the full details but it can be very frustrating waiting for a package on delivery day only to receive nothing. (Especially Dragon Ball Super.) If you've already submitted a ticket to customer support then I'm certain they are working diligently to correct this and ensure it doesn't happen to you a third time.

I will investigate as well to see if there's any known issues with e-transactions.

I appreciate your patience with this as infuriating as I know it is. Hope you have a good day!

Will follow-up with you in private.

• @JayHairston U Make THE Forums better.

• @gohan6425 It's because of the gift card. It causes a payment authorization failure because it requires a credit card to be added even if there is enough money on the gift card to pay for the order. This delays the shipment. The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

cc: @JayHairston