Wagamama High Spec.

• Slated for release on STEAM in about 9hrs. Seems like in different discussion threads, there is reasonable anticipation for this title. Looks like your typical main protagonist involved with the head of the student body council yadda yadda. I have this nagging feeling that the price will probably be one of those $49 dollar ones like Clannad. I might get it, have to see. What i found very interesting was that (apparently) the Japanese version on the Vita will be releasing later than the STEAM version. Like i’ve highlighted in the past, i would love for a title such as this to be brought onto PS4 with English subtitles.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• @P.J.

If you want to get a feel for it, you can watch the Anime, It's a short format, the protagonist is nowhere to be found in the show as it focuses on the girls only.

It's on Crunchyroll:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/wagamama-high-spec

• Figures that this wouldn't release on STEAM before the Japanese release (laughs) ;-) Now, according to the STEAM page, the game will release in approx. 22hrs.

Series5Ranger explains,

"the protagonist is nowhere to be found..."

Well, there is this guy:

0_1501057665798_waga.JPG

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• @P.J. said in Wagamama High Spec.:

Figures that this wouldn't release on STEAM before the Japanese release (laughs) ;-) Now, according to the STEAM page, the game will release in approx. 22hrs.

Series5Ranger explains,

"the protagonist is nowhere to be found..."

Well, there is this guy:

0_1501057665798_waga.JPG

Sincerely,
    P.J.

Sorry was talking about the Anime on CR, main protagonist guy, is absent through the whole show..

• Alright. This is finally available. Hopefully i didn't make a mistake in purchasing this (laughs) ;-) I guess i'll see, soon enough... The trend with me is to purchase these STEAM games - - then, i never get an opportunity to play them. Anyway, if you act now, STEAM has a promotion where you can get this game for $31.99 versus $39.99 until August 2.

Regards,
    P.J.