Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvkIwt-pk9U

I figure I put this in the Fairy Tail Section since well it Natsu himself and well his message... :)

• Please, just... no.

Can we please just bring it all under one thread titled "Fan World excursion" or something like that? Or am I going to have to expect 3+ threads pertaining to what you've been doing over the next few days.

@SpacemanHardy Can we please get your opinion on this?

• @darthrutsula40 said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

Please, just... no.

Can we please just bring it all under one thread titled "Fan World excursion" or something like that? Or am I going to have to expect 3+ threads pertaining to what you've been doing over the next few days.

@SpacemanHardy Can we please get your opinion on this?

We all know exactly how this is gonna go down Darth. It's just gonna either be us doing nothing, or if someone does something, Gohan goes to war.

• @classyspartan or we all can flag it for spam... I still stand by what I've been saying all this time. The reviews I have extreme contempt for, but I'm not going to allow something like this.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to prove the point I am trying to make myself.

• Can we take a moment to appreciate that people likely pay a decent chunk of change for a voice message, just to get an advertisement for the new film? It legit made me laugh, people paying someone else for their marketing, well played.

• @emdier said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

Can we take a moment to appreciate that people likely pay a decent chunk of change for a voice message, just to get an advertisement for the new film? It legit made me laugh, people paying someone else for their marketing, well played.

@emdier For the voice recording it was 20 bucks as a matter of fact... actually he surprised me I just told him to sound like Natsu and say my name in the voice. Everything else that he did was 100% his decision.

• @darthrutsula40 said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

@classyspartan or we all can flag it for spam... I still stand by what I've been saying all this time. The reviews I have extreme contempt for, but I'm not going to allow something like this.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to prove the point I am trying to make myself.

@darthrutsula40 going by your logic that means anything you guys do in the competition thread a.k.a. the tournament thread should be considered spam since you guys are posting the same shit all the time! Also date tune Q&A panel with Todd reveals confirmation about thing fairy tail and will be posted in this thread. Thing Funimation have not revealed yet. And and there was over six other people recording him so he obviously didn't care.

• @gohan6425 said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

@emdier said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

Can we take a moment to appreciate that people likely pay a decent chunk of change for a voice message, just to get an advertisement for the new film? It legit made me laugh, people paying someone else for their marketing, well played.

@emdier For the voice recording it was 20 bucks as a matter of fact... actually he surprised me I just told him to sound like Natsu and say my name in the voice. Everything else that he did was 100% his decision.

That was very nice of him. I'm always bummed we don't have many voice actors that seem to come to our conventions (Although we do get awesome guests otherwise so can't complain too much).

@gohan6425 said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

That was very nice of him. I'm always bummed we don't have many voice actors that seem to come to our conventions (Although we do get awesome guests otherwise so can't complain too much).

@emdier yep it was really cool too because it was a combo I got a photo and an autograph along with the voice recording. :) we don't get enough in my opinion I still have yet to meet Sean... :(

@emdier yep it was really cool too because it was a combo I got a photo and an autograph along with the voice recording. :) we don't get enough in my opinion I still have yet to meet Sean... :(

We did have Sean come to a few conventions in our area so that's been cool, but I find often times a lot of guests cancel for our cons (I am still sad over Troy Baker cancelling a last year), but like I said, as long as I get my Walking Dead guests I'm a pretty happy camper.

We did have Sean come to a few conventions in our area so that's been cool, but I find often times a lot of guests cancel for our cons (I am still sad over Troy Baker cancelling a last year), but like I said, as long as I get my Walking Dead guests I'm a pretty happy camper.

@emdier Your lucky I give anything to get Sean to come to a con near me. Most of the guest at fans are welcome pretty good. They had a much better and more variety cast last year. Todd what's the headliner but he was the only guy from Funimation they came. We went out was from the dic dub of sailor moon. I was very happy to get to me The voice actor for Molly.

@emdier Your lucky I give anything to get Sean to come to a con near me. Most of the guest at fans are welcome pretty good. They had a much better and more variety cast last year. Todd what's the headliner but he was the only guy from Funimation they came. We went out was from the dic dub of sailor moon. I was very happy to get to me The voice actor for Molly.

I did get to meet Todd last year. He's pretty cool. He was super popular, so they didn't allow him to do videos or voice recordings the last day just so that everyone could get through the line. He did spend a fair bit of time with people too, so that was nice.

• @korrailli said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

I did get to meet Todd last year. He's pretty cool. He was super popular, so they didn't allow him to do videos or voice recordings the last day just so that everyone could get through the line. He did spend a fair bit of time with people too, so that was nice.

@korrailli yeah his line was huge today however I was the first person in line and ask them if you can do it and he did. On the flipside the other voice actors I found in my humble opinion got shafted. Mary Long the voice actor for Molly for the original sailor moon dub and Roland Voice actor for Melvin and Even John Who voiced Raye grandpa. Did not really get anyone. That got some before that they did their panel including myself but then after the panel whole Booth was dead. Then Todd got a huge line after his panel and of course I was the first in line because I got there right when he got there and got all my stuff from him but then after that I actually went to go talk with Mary for a while because really no one anyone paid attention to them. Talked about some of the old sailor moon stuff she ended up leaving at 4 PM Eastern time and she's not coming back tomorrow. Ended up actually giving me a free print one that was not even for sale or at least she didn't have it out for sale. She was Very nice of her because I didn't even expect it. Such a shame that she really can't do the voice anymore because I actually asked her if she can do a voice recording of Molly's voice but she said she hadn't done it in a long time and she didn't know if she can still do it.

• @gohan6425 It's a shame that she didn't get a good turn out. Must have been a bad experience for her to not want to come back.
    The anime convention here tends to have 1 time each day for each guest to do autographs, so there is usually a line. Some guests (like for cosplay) tend to be at their booth for more of the day. The big Comic Expo seems to have guests at their booth unless they are doing a panel, so they are usually there a few times during the day. Some guests don't seem to have many people in line at times, but that seems to be more when they have been at the booth for a while and the first rush has gone through.

• @korrailli said in Natsu Dragneel has a message for Frank!:

@gohan6425 It's a shame that she didn't get a good turn out. Must have been a bad experience for her to not want to come back.
    The anime convention here tends to have 1 time each day for each guest to do autographs, so there is usually a line. Some guests (like for cosplay) tend to be at their booth for more of the day. The big Comic Expo seems to have guests at their booth unless they are doing a panel, so they are usually there a few times during the day. Some guests don't seem to have many people in line at times, but that seems to be more when they have been at the booth for a while and the first rush has gone through.

@korrailli Well mainly I think the issue was the Con this year didn't really have as many people as it did the previous year which it was clear it did not. That could be for a lot of various reasons it could be the date I mean last year's first annual fan world was at the end of August for this year it's the third week of July. But other reasons could be to. But yeah she had something to do with her granddaughter but if she was getting a lot of people I almost bet she would have come back she was very nice to me though we talk for awhile about sailor moon and voice according things. And yeah this was a 3 day. But she only there on Saturday for the panel and was only there until 4:00PM