Game of Thrones Season 7

• Surely I can't be the only one on the forums who is watching Game of Thrones (Well, me and @korrailli), who else tuned in this past Sunday?

Had to have one of the best season openers yet!

"Leave one wolf alive, the sheep are never safe."

alt text

• yes, that was excellent. love this show

• That Ed Sheeran cameo tho :3

• Arrrrrrrgh, I haven't seen it yet, HUGE fan though! I'm definitely in House Lanister. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

• Why are you always in such a foul mood?

Experience.

• Episode 4 though!

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT, HEY YOU STOP READING THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN UP TO SEASON 7 EPISODE FOUR

I'M SERIOUS LAST CHANCE TURN BACK

Who do you think saved Jaime?

Him floating to the bottom reminded me so much of Aerith in FF7. XD

• Most likely >> Bronn. that was an awesome battle.

• You can hide your spoilers by placing a >> to the left of the text.

Example:

Hi I'm a spoiler!

A spoiler must be on a separate line because we're making use of markdown's quote text feature.

• I was so conflicted. I want both sides to win in that last fight.

They really do a good job in this show, making you root for both sides.

I felt worst for Tyrion though. I feel like they're laying down the groundwork for somexample kind of betrayal on his part.

• So there's still one prophecy that hasn't come true to Cersei. If you recall the witch she visited as a child said all her kids would die, a younger more powerful woman would take everything she loves and most importantly - She will be strangled to death by her little brother. This could mean Tyrion or Jaime - I haven't decided which I'd prefer.

Spoiler Theory

There's also WAAAAAY too many comments on Ned Stark either not looking like himself or after death that his head didn't look quite right. (referenced in books and briefly in the show). I'm calling it now - Ned Stark is alive and paying off his life to the many faced gods who swapped him the day of his execution. - This is my very flawed fan theory but how incredible would that be!

• See now I like the theory that Arya will be the one to kill Cersei with Jaime's face. But I am conflicted because that means Jaime has to die and that is the flaw in the theory.

If not that, then Jaime. He can be a king and Queen slayer.

• @emdier

End game predictions:

• Tyrion is a Targaryen and will ultimately get the throne.
    • Khaleesi's hotheadedness will get her killed (maybe by her own dragons), after she's destroyed all her enemies
    • LOVE your Arya with Jaime's face theory
      *The main ingredient in Vilarian steel is Dragon Glass
      *The bastard son of King Robert who went MIA in a boat in Season 4 will be the one to forge the steel
      *Bran is all the Bran's throughout history including the Night King
      *Jon Snow will eventually have to kill Bran

That pretty much wraps things up. I really hope I'm wrong about ALL of these things.

• ahem

breathes deep

THIS SEASON IS SO GOOD!

GENDRY! WITH A WARHAMMER!