2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 17

• Duke Togo - Golgo 13
    Elias Ainsworth - The Ancient Magus' Bride
    Ejirou Kirishima - My Hero Academia
    Favaro Leone - Rage of Bahamut: Genesis

Please choose which two of the four characters listed that you wish to see continue on in this tournament. Voting will stay open until 10 PM CST the following day.

Please post your vote, as well as the current score, after taking your vote into account. Be sure to clearly note who you are voting for by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote ONCE, and once you post you cannot change your vote. And DON'T try to cheat; I'll be watching.

• Duke Togo - 0
    Elias Ainsworth - 1
    Ejirou Kirishima - 0
    Favaro Leone -0

• Duke Togo - 1
    Elias Ainsworth - 1
    Eijirou Kirishima - 1
    Favaro Leone - 0

• Duke Togo - 1
    Elias Ainsworth - 1
    Eijirou Kirishima - 2
    Favaro Leone - 1

A truly underappreciated character in My Hero Academia who in both mind, body and spirit represents many of the ideals and ambitions of manliness that are worthy of this competition. Hell in Season 2 he shows off sportsmanship and camaraderie as well as an impressive tenacity to stand toe-to-toe with some tough opponents. Kirishima is a good boy and a manly hero all in one.

alt text

• @SpacemanHardy @sophie Just out of curiosity how is this not count as spam since you post your opening up the same thread over and over again? Yes different rounds and all. But that argument could be also the same for my RWBY reviews since there different episodes which can put out there as the same as rounds in this case. It it the same topic at the end of day being post all the time? Also another how does one vote? Do you just pick who you wanted stay and your good? Or do have to watch the show to vote? Based on the way you're describing it I could just literally vote for whoever I want to stay and then be done with it. #JustSaiyan

• Duke Togo - 1
    Elias Ainsworth - 2
    Eijirou Kirishima - 2
    Favaro Leone - 1

• Duke Togo - 1
    Elias Ainsworth - 3
    Eijirou Kirishima -
    Favaro Leone - 1

Go go Team Magus Bride

• Duke Togo - 2
    Elias Ainsworth - 4

Eijirou Kirishima - 3