Dubbing?

• I am a long time anime fan starting like most with Gundam and Pokemon and other great animes from 90 and before. I decided to go back down memory lane and watch some of the anime as I did as a kid, but I found some of the shows aren't fully dubbed. And growing up watching the dubbed it irks me to watch sub on those anime. I also found many of the animes I used to watch were very shorts. One I'm trying to watch now is MAR but it is only dubbed episode 52 do you have any plans to finish dubbing these old shows or am I out of luck

• I believe mar is viz media not Funi

• @XeroHeart said in Dubbing?:

I am a long time anime fan starting like most with Gundam and Pokemon and other great animes from 90 and before. I decided to go back down memory lane and watch some of the anime as I did as a kid, but I found some of the shows aren't fully dubbed. And growing up watching the dubbed it irks me to watch sub on those anime. I also found many of the animes I used to watch were very shorts. One I'm trying to watch now is MAR but it is only dubbed episode 52 do you have any plans to finish dubbing these old shows or am I out of luck

@XeroHeart Unfortunately MAR I believe never got all the episodes English dubbed. Mar was 1 of the unfortunate titles that was on Toonami during its decline/cancellation period back in 2008. And b/c of this Viz Media stop production/dub on a lot of the titles that were airing on to Toonami at the time. Example viz media stopped dubbing Zatch Bell when they were already for 4 episodes into Dub season 3 and stop B/c to Toonami stopped. The only show that got a full dub during the cancellation period and that was Naruto and that's because well it's Naruto. Basically anything that was a viz media title at that time basically was affected by the cancellation of Toonami. Yes Mar was a Viz Media title not a Funimation btw. I still paid off as Viz for not finish Zatch Bell Season 3 English Dub...

• @gohan6425 Thanks I didnt know it wasn't Funimation. I am so used to them owning just about all anime dub rights that I forgot there are other company's.