2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 14

• Sig Curtis - Fullmetal Alchemist
    Wilhelm van Astrea - Re:Zero
    Kraft Lawrence - Spice & Wolf
    Ryoushi Morino - Okami-san and her Seven Companions

Please choose which two of the four characters listed that you wish to see continue on in this tournament. Voting will stay open until 10 PM CST the following day.

Please post your vote, as well as the current score, after taking your vote into account. Be sure to clearly note who you are voting for by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote ONCE, and once you post you cannot change your vote. And DON'T try to cheat; I'll be watching.

• Sig Curtis - 1
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 0
    Kraft Lawrence - 1
    Ryoushi Morino - 0

• Sig Curtis - 1
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 0
    Kraft Lawrence - 1
    Ryoushi Morino - 0

• Correct score:

Sig Curtis - 2
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 0
    Kraft Lawrence - 2
    Ryoushi Morino - 0

• Sig Curtis - 2
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 0
    Kraft Lawrence - 2
    Ryoushi Morino - 1

Ryoushi needs my help!

I think everyone has a bit of a different definition of "manly". Ryoushi isn’t a character that, right away, strikes you as manly. The kid has a fear of people looking at him, and he is shown multiple times through the show as a recurring gag that he isn't afraid to show this fear, going so far as to curl up in to the fetal position.
    However, there are many times through this show that he overcomes this fear to help the girl he loves, and he treats her fairly even when she denies him. He doesn't press, doesn't try to force anything and does all he can to help her without being weird or creepy about it like a lot of anime out there. And when the time comes, the kid can man up.
    He goes from running gag to The Hunter when the situation calls for it, and his reactions and treatment of Okami makes him very "manly" in my eyes.
    alt text
    He has no hesitation in defending her, overcomes his own fears and he does what it takes to help her out and support her when she needs it.

• Sig Curtis - 3
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 1

Kraft Lawrence - 2
    Ryoushi Morino - 1

God another tough choice here too dammit....

• Sig Curtis - 4
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 1
    Kraft Lawrence - 2
    Ryoushi Morino - 1

• Sig Curtis - 5
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 1
    Kraft Lawrence - 3
    Ryoushi Morino - 1

• Sig Curtis - 5
    Wilhelm van Astrea - 2
    Kraft Lawrence - 4
    Ryoushi Morino - 1